METRO ATLANTA, GA – With more than 200 digital commerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here. (Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.)
One of the coolest Atlanta ecommerce jobs around.
Paying a base salary of $140-160K and based in scenic Lawrenceville, GA, this is a confidential search for a tech savvy business executive who is both right brained and left brained (but mostly left brained …)
The client is a manufacturer of a category leading product sold through 3 channels:
- Brick and mortar retail
- Business-to-business, and soon …
- Direct to consumer ecommerce
Your job will be to help them develop a technology platform on top of which they can manage these disparate client relationships. Although there is a limit to what I can share here regarding the size and scope of this role, rest assured that we have a great deal of intel to share with candidates regarding all aspects of this position. Basically, we’re looking for a world-class “marketing oriented technologist” — someone who loves customers and seeks to remove friction from how customers might interact with his company — whenever and wherever they may touch it.
- Support business processes and projects utilizing analysis, IT skills, and business knowledge.
- Leverage best practices in consulting on application development and system integration that typically have cross-divisional impact.
- Act as a team lead for the firm’s ecommerce initiatives
- Document requirements using best practices and methodology guidelines.
- Support developers in interpreting requirements and developing technical requirements.
- Ensure that requirements are sufficiently detailed to support strong agreement on project scope with both users and developers.
- Address changing user requirements while maintaining design and system integrity.
- Performs implementation planning or business case analysis for applications.
- Assume the lead role in projects involving one or more ebusiness areas, including consumer mobile and PC based applications on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Windows).
- Draft and maintain requirements documentation for eCommerce enhancements and upgrades.
- Develop test plans and scripts.
- Test ecommerce fixes, enhancements, and upgrades and maintains documentation of testing and approvals.
- Participate in application roll out planning and implementation.
- Train internal and external users on website capabilities as needed.
- Provide second level support of end users on Ecommerce application
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned
- Development and management of consumer facing hardware
- Development and management of CRM technology
- Proven written, verbal and presentation skills at all levels of customer and internal audiences
- PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project)
- Familiarity with Internet and capable of supporting web solutions
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Project Management skills
- Able to work independently as well as in teams
- Problem identification and problem solving
- Ability to understand and define/document major enhancements to business applications
- 1-2 years of experience as an IT Business Analyst
- Experience with eCommerce projects and writing test scripts is preferrable
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS or BA) in Business or Information Systems or related field
- Customer relationship management
- Planning and applying information technology to one or more business functions
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
UPDATE: THIS SEARCH IS CLOSED.