SAN DIEGO, CA – With more than 200 digital commerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here. (Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.)
We are working with Cricket Communications in their search for a Senior Web Analytics Manager to be based in their San Diego, CA headquarters. Cricket is a simple, affordable wireless service offering consumers and local businesses a flat-rate unlimited service over the latest technology, high-quality, all-digital wireless network.
Designed for customers whose basic and advanced wireless needs have not been met by traditional communications companies, Cricket is the pioneer of unlimited services with no long-term commitments or credit checks required. Cricket offers customers access to a variety of the latest devices and feature-rich mobile applications such as unlimited text, instant and picture messaging, Mobile Web, popular games, ringtones and wallpapers.
The Senior Web Analytics Manager role is responsible for building and leading a team of analysts in delivering actionable insights, analyses and recommendations that inform day-to-day business and long-term strategy for Cricket’s online and mobile sites. The ideal candidate is a seasoned digital commerce expert who is passionate about using data and research to drive customer-centered improvements and innovation. The candidate is an experienced people manager, strong communicator, and has a proven track record for developing and leading best-in-class Web Analytics programs.
- Hire and lead a team of analysts in evaluating site performance and providing recommendations to guide the evolution of customer experience.
- Drive the web analytics strategy and tactics for the company, including development of KPIs, trend analyses, and reporting dashboards to drive action for the business.
- Provide senior-level analytics support to identify opportunities, solve complex problems, and optimize site and business performance.
- Partner with stakeholder teams to understand business needs, prioritize incoming analytics requests, and interpret statistical data for non-statistical audiences.
- Participate in site enhancement by providing insights that guide online strategy, as well as understanding the impact of and defining appropriate metrics for new site functionality.
- Create best practice processes, facilitate cross-functional information sharing and training for team members.
- Keep self and team educated on emerging trends in Web measurement and impact of technology changes and launch of new features
- Manage web analytics platform and reporting tools
- Bachelors’ Degree in Marketing Engineering, Statistics, Information Systems, Mathematics, Consumer Research, or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Consumer services or retail marketing
- 8+ years’ experience in web analytics with demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret moderately complex quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- 5+ years’ management experience with a focus on hiring and leading teams.
- 5+ years- experience with enterprise-level web analytics tools (e.g. Coremetrics, Google) in addition to solid experience leveraging other research methods (usability, surveys, market research) to find the right answers.
- 5+ years’ experience measuring emerging technologies and media (mobile, social).
- Familiarity with data modeling techniques and technologies and experience with advanced analytic techniques such as regression analysis
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate data, context, and implications to business and product development partners.
- Masters’ Degree in Marketing Engineering
- Ecommerce or Multichannel retail experience
UPDATE: This search is closed.
Get our latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)