HOLLYWOOD, FL – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to the “Ecommerce Job of the Day,” click here. To connect with Harry Joiner on Linkedin, visit LinktoHarry.com and use Harry.Joiner [at] EcommerceRecruiter.com.
We are working with ReStockit.com in their search for an Ecommerce Marketing Manager based in Hollywood, FL. ReStockIt.com is a leading online retailer of supplies to small businesses. Since 2010, revenues have grown from $14 million to over $26 million. With a website offering more than 200,000 products from 2,300 leading manufacturers, ReStockIt.com has been honored with many prestigious awards including South Florida Business Journal’s Business of the Year.
ReStockIt.com employs a diverse team of individuals and is dedicated to offering an excellent salary and benefits package, including 99% company-paid health insurance, paid time off and holidays, as well as an IRA with 3% company match. The company offers a casual work environment and flexible schedules because it understands and appreciates a healthy work / life balance.
ReStockit seeks an experienced Ecommerce Marketing Manager who can manage on-line marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention, encompassing SEM, SEO, affiliate marketing, social media and emails. This position is responsible for helping create successful marketing programs and implementing those strategies through Search, Affiliate, social media and e-mail campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have solid ecommerce marketing experience with a business to business or business to consumer products website. The purpose of this positions is to increase revenue and gross profit by driving cost-effective, highly qualified traffic to ReStockIt.com. This traffic will be driven primarily through SEO, PPC, comparison shopping sites, affiliates, retargeting and email.
Position Description and Responsibilities
- Execute and manage online marketing strategies and initiatives that emphasize sales growth, customer acquisition and conversion and customer retention.
- Manage and test PPC, shopping networks, social media, affiliates, email campaigns and more.
- Optimize SEO and related organic search.
- Work with agencies to execute on goals/objectives and manage their priorities and progress.
- Research and report on new and emerging eCommerce technologies and best practices, making recommendations for how to integrate with existing and new initiatives.
- Analyze site traffic, conversion and average selling price, through cart analysis, traffic analysis and keyword analysis using Omniture and Google Analytics.
- Work with Manager of Pricing & Analytics to analyze all marketing plans and efforts
- Utilize Web analytics data to identify cart abandonment and add to cart issues
- Measure and track outcome of initiatives
- Minimum of 3 years of eCommerce marketing experience (ideally with a high traffic online retailer with large selection of SKUs
- Experience in growing web traffic that resulted in higher traffic and increased conversion – at the right cost.
- A proven “gets-it-done” implementer.
- Experience managing paid search vendors and affiliates
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to drive actions.
- Strong team focus with outstanding organizational and resource management skills
- Experience with eCommerce analytics tools (Omniture and/or Google Analytics)
- Highly organized and able to adapt to quickly changing priorities
- Strong sense of urgency with focus on troubleshooting and providing proactive creative solutions to challenges
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Fast learner, problem solver who loves a challenge
- Proficient in Excel
Additional Skills Desired
- Experience in email marketing including experience in testing email designs and offers
- SEO / agency management experience
- Usability Testing experience
- Online merchandising
- Endeca experience
- Experienced in social marketing campaigns in gaining positive exposure on Facebook and Twitter
- BS degree in Business or Marketing, MBA preferred
UPDATE: This search is CLOSED. To see our other searches, please click here.
Get my latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)