UNION, NJ – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, follow EcommerceJobs on Twitter. To add your resume to our confidential database, click here. To like us on FB, please click here.
We are working with Bed, Bath and Beyond in their search for an Affiliate Marketing Manager, in Union, NJ.
Please Tweet this job, and you’ll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included $100 Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, and Keurig coffee machines …
The successful Affiliate Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Affiliate agency of record in addition to understanding and strategizing how Affiliate works with other Marketing Channels.
This position must help determine, educate and communicate how each product segment should be targeted within the different segments of the Affiliate landscape for maximum return. Interfacing with merchants, marketing, IT and other departments are essential aspects of this role. To perform this job successfully, the Affiliate Manager must be able to perform each essential duty of the job outlined below, and to accept special projects as assigned:
- Pro-actively monitor Affiliate performance, trends and projections
- Manage and communicate effectively with agency, publishers and industry contacts
- Ensure that the company brand voice and messaging is not infringed upon and that the correct verbiage is used at all times; communicate to superiors and legal if any egregious infringements persist
- Interface with the merchant team, IT, and other departments in relation to affiliate’s role within the Marketing mix and work with other Marketing channels to leverage opportunities
- Report to senior management regularly on Affiliate performance, dormant potential, and project plan for growth on a weekly and ad hoc basis; develop appropriate reporting to help broader team understand Affiliate’s nuances
- Help redefine the affiliate polices as they relate to brand protection and channel growth
- Stay up-to-date on new online features, betas and vet potential vendors
- Maintain and grow Affiliate Programs across all branded concepts
- Evaluate and approve affiliate publisher applications
- Monitor affiliate practices and ensure compliance
- Maintain relationships with affiliates and other partners as well as motivate partners to improve campaign performance; maintain relationships with network providers
- Manage the creative development and execution to support the affiliate marketing effort (including copywriting and providing art direction and technical specifications), and ensuring creative trafficking requests are fulfilled
- Monitor tracking, delivery and campaign performance on an ongoing basis
- Generate campaign performance reports, provide performance analysis and execute on that analysis to ensure positive ROI
- Optimize media buys and testing programs, as well as refreshing and optimizing creative units and media placements
- Develop and execute strategic roadmaps for each program
- Tracking knowledge with regards to pixel, URL strings, appends and redirects as well as data feed management and oversight
- Comprehension of publisher deliverables and incentives: increased commissions, custom landing pages, custom creative, gift cards, implementation fees, product give-away, custom payout
- Development and management of consumer offers
- Minimum – A Bachelor’s degree, with specific training / experience in related field
- Preferred – A Master’s degree, with specific training / experience in related field
- Minimum – 2+ years of experience in online marketing, direct marketing or product management
- Preferred – 3+ years of experience in affiliate, search, online marketing or product management.
- Experience in affiliate marketing and/or ecommerce strongly preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office programs: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- Experience with web analytics software (e.g., Coremetrics, Omniture) a plus
- Experience with online competitive intelligence services (e.g., comScore, Hitwise) a plus Knowledge in all facets of Affiliate Marketing and an understanding of industry network and publisher direction and trends
- Strong data analysis skills, with excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Record of accomplishment in metrics-driven environment
- Excellent organizational and project management skills; organized with ability to multi-task, prioritize, work quickly, deliver results, on time and on budget
- Highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Allan Seibert. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to email Allan Seibert for a packet of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the intensely competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
Get my latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)