BRANFORD, CT – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they're posted, click here. To add your resume to our confidential database, click here. To like us on FB, please click here …
We are working with Brady Corporation in their search for a Website Optimization Specialist in Branford, CT.
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people. Its products help customers increase safety, security, productivity and performance and include high-performance labels and signs, safety devices, printing systems and software, and precision die-cut materials. Founded in 1914, the company has more than 500,000 customers in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, education, medical and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee and employs more than 7,000 people at operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia/Pacific. Brady's fiscal 2009 sales were approximately $1.2 billion.
Please Tweet this job, and you'll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included $100 Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, and Keurig coffee machines …
Develop and implement web strategies for improved conversion rates, usability, marketing, website testing, and site functionality. Responsible for recommendations of strategies, and managing, planning and executing strategies for our e-commerce websites in Brady’s Direct Marketing America’s Group. This position is pivotal to driving success of our online businesses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize testing methodologies and best practices to increase conversion rates
- Work with the optimization team and grow revenue from the channel. Understand which projects and efforts will have the biggest impact and prioritize and focus accordingly
- Utilize Customer Experience Analytics tools to measure and improve engagement and satisfaction.
- Capture and integrate Voice of Customer data as well as Market Research data to help create the ultimate online customer experience.
- Translate business requirements into meaningful interactive experiences
- Convert more website visitors to buyers while improving overall website usability
- Work with the Web Designers and Web Developers to create elements and/or landing pages for which to test, monitor and evaluate outcomes and implement changes.
- Foster connections and collaboration with other departments, including Creative, Technology, Marketing, Acquisition and Content teams.
- Work alongside Strategy and Analytics business groups as well as development to coordinate testing, brainstorm new ideas, and draw conclusions for continually improving conversion
- Recommend strategic efforts and drive execution necessary to deliver high end marketing performance, providing a critical contribution to growth and profitability goals over the near and long-term.
- Participate in immersive user research, concept testing, and usability testing
- Analyze current and historical Analytics on an ongoing basis to identify trends, strengths and weaknesses, and provide business intelligence to upper management.
- Work with the Web Content team on product merchandising and content development.
- Conduct competitive analyses.
- Communicate results, successes and improvement strategies to Direct Marketing senior leadership.
- 2 years of full-time oversight and hands-on experience working on conversion improvement efforts in a transactional e-commerce environment.
- Ability to work with and motive cross functional team, to flawless execution of all strategies
- In-depth knowledge or hands-on experience in all of the following e-commerce usability, conversion and AOV improvement activities:
- Product Merchandising
- Copywriting for E-commerce
- Buy flow, clickpath/clickstream, and sales funnel analysis
- Capturing and implementing Voice of Customer, using surveys and other methods
- Abandoned Shopping Cart reduction
- Product upsell, cross-sell, and bundling tactics
- Landing page A/B/N and Multivariate testing using Google Website Optimizer or similar tools.
- Excellent data analysis skills. Must be able to monitor and evaluate the impact of the optimization efforts.
- Deep understanding of web design elements, Information Architecture, and Persuasion Architecture in an E-commerce setting.
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in E-commerce Usability, Conversion rate and AOV improvement methods.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with exceptional web analytics and reporting capabilities, and the desire to delve into data.
- Exceptional communication skills; able to effectively communicate results, successes and improvement strategies to senior management.
- Professionalism and Tenacity: Must be dedicated and driven by results.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Allan Seibert. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to email Allan Seibert for a packet of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the intensely competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
Get my latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)