TAMPA, FL – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, follow EcommerceJobs on Twitter. To add your resume to our confidential database, click here. To like us on FB, please click here.
We are working with a leading full-service marketing agency in their search for a Senior Engineer/Developer, in Tampa, FL.
This is a full-time, salaried position, for work on custom website and web-based software development projects and the maintenance of legacy websites and software applications.
The Lead Software Developer is responsible for the planning, detailed design, and delivery of complex software components and applications. This includes working collaboratively with other project stakeholders to analyze and refine requirements, conduct modeling and prototyping as necessary, and to document resulting designs. This position provides hands-on mentorship to a team of Software Developers.
Candidates will contribute to every phase of the project/development lifecycle and will be responsible for the following:
- Working with key stakeholders to define project scope, including deliverables, goals & objectives and resource requirements
- Leading team to develop detailed designs for client solutions
- Participating in hands-on development as part of the team effort
- Contribute to the ongoing architectural evolution of the development framework
- Take ownership of detailed project schedules within scope and budget
- Work with project management and/or other team members to advance the use of new technologies, development tools and methodologies
- Assist with the assessment of individual and team performance
Candidates must have proven experience and must be self-motivated. Ability to work both as an individual and in a team environment is a must.
- Minimum – 4 year degree (or equivalent)
- 3+ years Technical consulting experience.
- 5+ years C#/ASP.NET design, development and deployment
- 7+ years Microsoft SQL Server design, development and deployment (stored procedures, transact-SQL and relational database concepts)
- 7+ years Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Strong written and oral communications skills are mandatory
- Experience with Sitecore and DotNetNuke CMS is a plus
UPDATE: This search is CLOSED. To see our other searches, please click here.
Get my latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)