TAMPA, FL – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, follow EcommerceJobs on Twitter. To add your resume to our confidential database, click here. To like us on FB, please click here.
We are working with FKQ.com, a leading full-service marketing agency, in their search for a Senior Account Executive, in Tampa, FL.
Efficiently and effectively manage the client relationship to provide excellent service, comprehensive advertising and marketing solutions and manage the internal process to maintain an acceptable profit margin for the agency.
- Strategic planning, marketing and sales management- take responsibility for and lead the client in providing the strategic planning and sales promotions concepts to meet their marketing and advertising objectives.
- Day to day account management- Manage the account to exceed the client’s expectations, keeping all promises while orchestrating the internal departments (i.e. creative, production, media, account service, interactive, finance, etc.) during production and media executions.
- Presentation skills- appropriately prepare and involve the agency team members for all client presentations while keeping an eye on human resource issues; comfortable presenting to both C-level and daily client contacts
- Accurately maintain client’s budget, prepare budget reports, oversee client billing, maintain account profitability and look for new business opportunities.
- Lead and manage multiple, concurrent marketing projects from inception through delivery.
- Analyze marketing program results to uncover key findings and calculate project ROI.
- 4 year degree (or equivalent)
- Required: ACCOUNT SERVICE MANAGEMENT in an AD AGENCY (5 years+).
- The position requires successful multi-tasking in a fast-paced, hands-on, internal and client environment.
- Healthcare, eye care account experience, along with B2B and B2C client experience is a major PLUS!
- Agency experience should include production, direct mail, interactive and media assignments.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Thomas Prow. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to email Thomas Prow for a packet of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the intensely competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
Get my latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)