EDISON, NJ – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here. To add your resume to our confidential database, click here.
UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
We are working with Bare Necessities, the leading Internet retailer of brand-name intimate apparel and underwear, in their search for an Internet Marketing Manager to develop and manage online marketing partnerships and strategic relationships. This is a great opportunity for a mid-level Internet marketer who is looking for a great opportunity in Central New Jersey.
Bare Necessities is one of the 70 largest online retailers for apparel, according to the Internet Retailer Top 500 Guide to Retail Websites, second only to Victoria’s Secret among specialty lingerie retailers. Based in Central New Jersey, Bare Necessities launched its website in 1998, and sells intimate apparel from more than 120 brands, such as Calvin Klein, SPANX, La Perla, Wacoal, Emporio Armani, Hanky Panky, Cosabella and Donna Karan.
This position is ideal for an Internet marketing professional who is experienced in developing online partnerships, whether via affiliate marketing, advertising, sponsorships, or editorial relationships, and who is an active participant in online social media. The ideal candidate will weave the communication and relationship-building skills of an online public relations or social media specialist, with the creativity, diligence and analytical skills of an experienced online marketer.
- Manage online marketing partnerships. Responsible for all aspects of optimizing and growing our strategic relationships, including creative and marketing concepts, analysis, testing, campaign implementation and performance against ROI goals.
- Evaluate, introduce, and champion new partnerships.
- Develop and manage relationships across various online channels, including advertising partners, content partners and social platforms such as Twitter and Facebook.
- Assist with the management of our affiliate marketing program. Liaise with affiliate marketing agency; provide promotional direction and creative assets, and manage key affiliate relationships.
- Manage display advertising, sponsorship programs and comparison shopping partnerships.
- Coordinate deliverables for multiple projects with internal staff and external partners. Meet project and deadline requirements, adhere to partners’ specs, and ensure accurate measurement of efforts.
- Lead organization’s effort for major promotions such as Black Friday and Valentine’s Day campaigns.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our product and brand assortment, to better inform campaign ideas and marketing messages.
- Responsible for regular analysis of partnerships.
- Operates against an aggressive promotional calendar.
- Work cross-departmentally with merchants, designers, developers, and customer service representatives.
- Bachelors Degree, degree in marketing preferred
- 5+ years work experience in online marketing
- Well-versed in traditional direct marketing practices and measurement
- Extremely comfortable with communicating via all online channels, including blogging, Twitter and Facebook
- Experience in affiliate marketing and familiarity with leading networks such as Linkshare, Commission Junction or Google Affiliate Network
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Experience with shopping comparison engines, datafeeds and direct response display advertising
- Background or demonstrated interest in fashion, particularly intimate apparel
- Experience with online analytics tools such as Coremetrics and Omniture and competitive intelligence tools such as Hitwise and Compete
- Deep sense of ownership and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Detail and deadline-oriented and able to handle multiple projects at once
- Positive attitude
- Strong analytical, writing, creative thinking, and organizational skills
- Effective negotiation skills
- Knowledge of HTML, Photoshop and other web tools preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
- Interest in, and experience with, social networking and viral marketing
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Allan Seibert. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Allan for packet #1371 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended. To add your resume to our confidential database, click here.
Get my latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)