WATERBURY, VT – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
We are working with Green Mountain Coffee in their search for an experienced and strongly motivated Ecommerce Marketing Manager, Digital Brand Strategy, to join their team in Waterbury, VT.
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters was founded in 1981 as a small café in Waitsfield, Vermont. In 1993, the Company went public (NASDAQ: GMCR). Now headquartered in Waterbury, Vermont, GMCR is recognized as a leader in the specialty coffee industry for its award-winning coffees, innovative brewing technology and socially responsible business practices. No kidding. These folks are so green that the Sundance Channel did a story on how green they are …
GMCR maintains two business units: the Specialty Coffee Business Unit, which includes the Green Mountain Coffee®, Tully’s Coffee®, Timothy’s World Coffee®, Diedrich Coffee®, Coffee People®, and Gloria Jean’s® Coffee brands, and the Keurig Business Unit. The Company employs a combined total of over 2,100 employees.
Please Tweet this job, and you’ll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included $100 Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, and Keurig coffee machines …
The Marketing Manager, Digital Brand Strategy, will be responsible for setting strategy and production for comprehensive integrated marketing plans for GMCR’s Specialty Coffee Business Unit’s family of brands. The ideal candidate must have experience with overseeing the development of mobile application design and development, web design and development, have experience with ecommerce sites and extremely strong project management background. The Brand Strategist, Interactive and Direct will work with internal teams and outside agencies to develop product road maps for customer and Brand facing sites and applications. Extremely strong collaboration skills are a must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Brand teams to develop online strategies as part of their overall marketing plans and campaigns.
- Work with Brands, internal teams and agency partners to create requirements for IST and ecommerce teams for executions.
- Collaborate with the Ecommerce and Marketing Executives and leaders in marketing, operations, IST, customer care and partners to develop and manage GMCR’s E-Brand strategy.
- Be the lead resource for Consumer Category Teams in researching, defining and managing online and interactive solutions.
- 8+ years experience working in the Digital Marketing space.
- 2-3 years working for an interactive / digital agency.
- Proven track record working with large Brand’s online strategies and digital marketing.
- Prior product management experience at a Web media/technology company required.
- Proven track record of strong analysis, project management, & successful enterprise website and online marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated analysis, planning, and project management of ecommerce, SEO, SEM, and online media initiatives required.
- Understanding Enterprise CMS, code development practices, mobile marketing, social media, preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategic marketing communication plans required.
- Ability to uphold Safety standards, participates in Continuous Process Improvement on the job, and follows our Manufacturing best practices.
- Ability to get along with others, be punctual, and follow instructions.
- Ability to follow GMCR policies and procedures as well as our Operating principles.
- MBA/e-Business degree preferred.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1365 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.