WATERBURY, VT – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
We are working with Green Mountain Coffee in their search for an experienced and strongly motivated SEM and online media-buying pro to join their team in Waterbury, VT.
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters was founded in 1981 as a small café in Waitsfield, Vermont. In 1993, the Company went public (NASDAQ: GMCR). Now headquartered in Waterbury, Vermont, GMCR is recognized as a leader in the specialty coffee industry for its award-winning coffees, innovative brewing technology and socially responsible business practices. No kidding. These folks are so green that the Sundance Channel did a story on how green they are …
GMCR maintains two business units: the Specialty Coffee Business Unit, which includes the Green Mountain Coffee®, Tully’s Coffee®, Timothy’s World Coffee®, Diedrich Coffee®, Coffee People®, and Gloria Jean’s® Coffee brands, and the Keurig Business Unit. The Company employs a combined total of over 2,100 employees.
Please Tweet this job, and you’ll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included $100 Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, and Keurig coffee machines …
The Associate Manager, Acquisition Marketing, will manage online customer acquisition and lead generation. The candidate must possess a track record of generating significant online sales, high growth, and strong ROI through online advertising. Expertise in paid search, remarketing, display, social media advertising, B2B lead generation, and affiliate marketing are musts. Experience in re-marketing, display, social media advertising, B2B lead generation, and affiliate marketing are musts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for strategy, planning, budgeting, creative development, and successful execution of large PPC paid search, online display ads, and other online campaigns with multimillion-dollar budgets
- Responsible for driving direct-response sales, B2B lead-generation, and loyalty club member acquisition
- Manage Facebook advertising campaigns. Evaluate promising new opportunities, ad formats, and platforms including free sampling, surveys, Twitter, Groupon, LinkedIn, Facebook commerce, mobile, etc.
- Manage relationships with search agency, loyalty sweepstakes vendor, creative suppliers and other key partners
- Responsible for affiliate program and other online partnerships
- Perform ROI-focused quantitative analysis. Produce and present performance reports, and articulately recommend action plans to the team
- Communicate with internal brand managers on all elements of campaigns, including project status and performance toward client goals
- Maintain expert, up-to-date knowledge of best practices and cutting-edge strategies in online media
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Business or online disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in search engine marketing including: campaign strategy, keyword research, copywriting, bid monitoring and adjustment across multiple platforms, and budget management
- Media buying experience
- Experience with creative teams, copywriters and production processes
- Experience with direct client communication including regular reporting, collaborative strategic planning, and performance management
- Google Adwords Editor, other online media-management tools a plus
- Strong analytical abilities, Excel skills, and presentation abilities
- Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, creativity and commitment
- Handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Highly motivated, analytical, and business-driven, with proven ability to develop comprehensive marketing plans that accelerate market share and sales growth
- Ability to uphold Safety standards, participate in Continuous Process Improvement on the job, and follow our Manufacturing best practices.
- Ability to get along with others, be punctual, and follow instructions.
- Ability to follow GMCR policies and procedures as well as our Operating principles.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1363 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.