EASTON, PA – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
We are working with CyberSwim in their search for a SEM Specialist based in Easton, PA.
View Larger Map
Cyberswim started in 1999 as a small, independent online merchant specializing in Miraclesuit® swimwear. Since then they have grown to be the largest direct supplier of Miraclesuits on the web, doing all their business by catalog and the Internet.
Please Tweet this job, and you’ll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included $100 Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, and Keurig coffee machines …
The SEM Specialist is responsible for is responsible for all search engine optimization activities including site redesigns, site structure and page construction, site features, content, keywords, sitemaps, inbound link integration, ranking and reporting, site audits, etc. The SEM Specialist will drive and increase search engine traffic by creating and implementing competitive SEO strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize SEO methods to increase the campaigns visibility on major search engines to meet or exceed company goals.
- Conduct keyword research, and set KPI benchmarking and reporting for organic search optimization efforts.
- Define SEO requirements in a product management capacity by recommending site enhancements that maximize ROI and increase rank of natural search result listings.
- Create and develop link building strategies.
- Analyze and translate quantitative and qualitative data from web analytics tool (including Google Analytics) into actionable SEO plan.
- Optimize site architecture, optimizing URL rewrites and HTML tags, and developing alternate directories.
- Serve as internal search expert, facilitating communication between Cyberswim’s marketing team, and Google, Yahoo!, and MSN to ensure best practices are shared and leveraged by the company.
- Manage outside vendors to audit, recommend, and advise on best practices and continual improvement.
- Lead landing page redesign projects to ensure that SEO’d pages are not only maximizing traffic but also the page conversion.
- Research and develop SEO best practices to identify new market opportunities, new link partnerships with sites in the MI space, and identify a robust SEO keyword list.
- Manage deliverables, reporting, strategy implementation and all direct communications with internal departments including IT, Merchandising, Web, Marketing and the Senior Leadership team.
- Manage keyword density of copy to create a focused topic.
- Leverage sitemaps and robots.txt files to ensure crawling of deeply nested pages.
- Research the latest industry trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or advertising.
- 3 to 5 years hands-on experience in search engine marketing and optimization with understanding of how it fits into overall online and business marketing strategies.
- Current knowledge of SEM and SEO best practices, international experiences a plus.
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies.
- Familiar with web analytics software.
- Strong quantitative skills, ability to quickly analyze data and act on it.
- Solid understanding of web technologies to ensure SEO best practices is implemented.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience with e-commerce women’s apparel industry and/or similar product lines.
- Excellent skills effectively working with different departments.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent project management, analytical, problem-solving and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, keeps track of details, and work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment across departments.
This job will pay $60-$68K/base. Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1348 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.