COLUMBUS, OH – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
We are assisting Express in their search for an analytic and highly motivated Search and Affiliate Marketing Manager to join their fast growing team in Columbus, OH.
Express is the sixth largest specialty retailer of women’s and men’s apparel in the United States. The Company has 30 years of experience offering a distinct combination of fashion and quality for multiple lifestyle occasions at an attractive value. Express operates more than 560 retail outlets in high-traffic shopping malls, lifestyle centers and street locations across the United States.
Check out this behind the scenes video of their May 2011 photoshoot….
Please Tweet this job, and you’ll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included $100 Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, and Keurig coffee machines …
In this role, the Search and Affiliate Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to manage multiple aspects of paid search and affiliate marketing and grow the online marketing and the e-commerce business. This person will play a central role in driving customer acquisition, revenue growth, and profitability. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience managing large scale search engine marketing campaigns and/or affiliate marketing programs.
- Drive project management, implementation, prioritization, and planning for our paid search and comparison shopping programs
- Create, implement, analyze and optimize search campaigns across multiple search engines
- Partner with online merchants to coordinate promotions and drive sales across categories
- Manage relationships with account major search engine, comparison shopping and vendor partners
- Identify and test new growth opportunities in paid search and affiliate programs
- Manage affiliate publisher and network partnership relationships
- Drive project management
- Bachelors degree in marketing or related field
- 5-7 years of work experience in SEM, affiliate andor online advertising space
- Excellent analytical skills (OmnitureMercado etc.)
- Strong project management skills, organization, and attention to detail
- Informed of industry trends and best practices
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, click here. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1350 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.