DISCOVERY BAY, CA – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they're posted, click here.
UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
We are working with ForeclosureRadar in their search for energetic, creative, hands-on Vice President of Marketing based in Discovery Bay, CA (just outside of Oakland). ForeclosureRadar is an established, rapidly expanding, self-funded and profitable SaaS company with an energetic start-up style that provides its growing customer base with industry-leading real estate information solutions.
HARRY'S COMMENTS: Whenever a candidate is conflicted about whether or not to take a job, I ask them "Would you invest $50,000 of your OWN money in this company?" In this case, I’d say yes: ForeclosureRadar gives investors, Realtors, government and other professionals the freshest foreclosure information – including exclusive daily auction updates – and is the only foreclosure service with tools for making sense of it.
The foreclosure market is broad, deep, and inefficient, which makes the site a favorite stop of business journalists everywhere. The company has gotten amazing press since its inception – and that trend shows no sign of abating. ForeclosureRadar is a fantastic company led by smart, likable people. Excellent underlying technology, and the fundamental economics of their business are outstanding. Your job as VP of Marketing is to keep the company growing. Some real estate or macro-economic knowledge would be helpful – but it’s not required. This video will give you an idea of what these guys actually do …
Please Tweet this job, and you'll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included $100 Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, and Keurig coffee machines …
- Plan and manage marketing initiatives at both strategic and operational levels.
- Responsible for development and implementation of search engine optimization and search engine marketing and social media marketing strategies.
- Implementation of web analytics.
- Oversight of website and landing page development, including page optimization, and A/B and multivariate testing.
- Manage new product and services marketing, including coordination with the development team and market release strategies.
- Manage and develop affiliate and referral marketing campaigns.
- Manage and develop email marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for monthly marketing reports, requiring data analysis and interpretation.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities.
- Self-motivated, forward thinking, analytical and passionate about Internet search marketing, website optimization and software development.
- Track record of successes in online marketing for web based software applications.
- Comfortable either doing or delegating, with hands-on experience doing research, writing, developing and implementing marketing materials and programs.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively in addressing both short term and long term goals.
- Prior experience in the real estate industry preferred.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1330 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.