TAMPA, FL – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
We are working with FKQ Advertising + Marketing in their search for an Interactive Marketing Strategist based in Clearwater, FL.
Please Tweet this job, and you’ll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included $100 Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, and Keurig coffee machines …
The Interactive Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing and managing SEM and Display campaigns for FKQ Internet Marketing clients.
Responsibilities include; planning, budgeting, executing and evaluating interactive marketing campaigns. Must be able to assess client’s current interactive campaigns and provide actionable next steps for improvement.
- Aids in the creation of client media objectives and strategies
- Develop and manage SEM and Online Media campaign strategies and tactics for all assigned clients
- Day to day implementation of SEM tactics that include: keyword development, bid management, ad copy testing & budget allocations
- Plan, negotiate and execute Online Media campaigns based on client objectives
- Host ongoing meetings with current and potential Online Media vendors
- Create, monitor and analyze the reporting of SEM and Online Media campaigns
- Grow client revenue by identifying opportunities through interactive media
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical background
- Ability to multi-task while meeting tight deadlines
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- In-depth knowledge of Google Adwords and Microsoft AdCenter
- 3+ years Online Media Planning/Buying and SEM experience
- Agency experience working with multiple clients
- Experience working with global or high-profile brands
- Omniture Site Catalyst and Search Center experience
UPDATE: THIS SEARCH IS CLOSED.