NORTHBROOK, IL – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
We are working with NorthShore Care Supply in their search for a Internet Marketing Specialist based in Northbook, IL. NorthShore Care Supply is a leading online retailer of home care products and scales.
The Internet Marketing Specialist will engage in diverse project work including websites, email campaigns, web analytics, organic/paid search, content management, and exciting new media initiatives such as affiliate marketing, social media and mobile. The Internet Marketing Specialist will maintain and build relationships with a network of organizations and care providers that refer services to customers. Additionally, the Internet Marketing Specialist will assist in the promotion of services at seminars and shows.
The ideal candidate is internet savvy, embraces technology and the web medium, has experience marketing consumer products online, and is comfortable using content management tools and dashboards. The ideal candidate will also have:
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferred disciplines are business, marketing, communications or (information management systems if you have extensive web/online marketing experience).
- 1-2 years web/interactive experience; interactive agency experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of search, ecommerce, web marketing, analytics and social media; experience with mobile is a plus.
- Proven track record using web-based content management tools, and relevant vendor software that supports ecommerce/web.
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills, with the ability to multi-task across multiple projects.
- High degree of comfort working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with web design, Photoshop and other graphic programs is a plus.
- Experience in home healthcare, eldercare, geriatrics, medical equipment/supplies or related fields is a plus.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1318 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
Search our site for more ecommerce jobs in your city or specialty: