VIRGINIA BEACH, VA – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they're posted, click here.
UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
We are working with Delta Education in their search for an Affiliate Marketing Manager based in Virginia Beach, VA.
Delta is an educational services company that operates for-profit, post secondary schools serving the growing need for career-oriented education in the new service economy. Delta's schools offer primarily Associate degree and diploma programs in fields with high employer demand, including healthcare, information technology and business. Its core mission is to provide educational programs that deliver real-life career skills and lead directly to employment upon graduation.
Please Tweet this job, and you'll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included $100 Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, and Keurig coffee machines …
The Affiliate/Online Marketing Manager plays a vital role in ensuring the efficiency and efficacy of advertising expense devoted towards providing campuses with optimized lead volume and quality. This individual is responsible for the day to day management of our affiliates, with direct relationships with all networks, aggregators and advertising partners externally and local, regional and corporate staff.
The Affiliate Marketing Manager has the responsibility of increasing the efficiency and efficacy of lead flow from paid lead vendors, in addition to negotiating costs, defining geographical, program, pricing and other criteria for vendors on a campus by campus basis. In addition, this individual is responsible for acquiring and developing new and direct partnerships with high quality affiliates on a pay per lead basis in addition to the management of the creative approval process.
The Affiliate Marketing Manager is responsible for the analysis of the efficacy of all affiliate advertising expense at the most granular level, measuring campus, program, source, and landing page specific efficacy using data driven analysis and insight to lead our campuses in meeting enrollment targets within budgetary constraints, significantly enhancing the company wide return on advertising expense.
Responsibilities/Essential Functions and Non Essential Functions:
- Manages relationships with all affiliate networks, aggregators and direct partners
- Analyzes and reports on lead flow, quality and quantity
- Optimizes affiliate campaigns for all campuses by partnering with IT and third party partners and networks, leveraging technology platforms to enhance analytical capabilities
- Works directly with campuses to monitor issues and to ensure leads are being delivered properly through IT systems
- Develops lead scoring methodology to proactively flag and cut off any in bound low quality lead flow based on the life cycle of the lead within our admissions departments.
- Works hand in hand with Admissions personnel to appropriately manage lead deletion, credit requests and multiple inquiry lead merges
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Job Knowledge: Knowledge of lead management, sales force life cycles, affiliate networks and/or similar experience working with affiliates in Education, Retail or Services sectors that rely heavily on leads in a B2C or B2B environment.
- Problem Solving: Excellent problem solving skills are key to the success of this individual, with the ability to quickly adapt in a fast paced environment. The ability to model and analyze data to identify relationships and make decisions between many variables is at the crux of ensuring optimized marketing efficiency.
- Contribution: Handles assignments across varying areas of expertise and will likely be called upon to serve in multiple roles with respect to online and traditional marketing. Demonstrates tactical and strategic critical thinking with the ability to turn analysis and insight into action to drive marketing channel efficiency.
- Self Management: Work is performed with general strategic direction. Determines objectives of program based on program analysis and insight. This individual is largely responsible for the efficacy of a critical part of our business and will drive enhanced advertising and marketing efficiency.
- Communication: Develops and presents material for review and information using strong written, verbal, and graphical communications skills with the ability to express complex technical concepts effectively to senior management. A strong relationship builder. The core values that drive internal and external working relationships and partnerships are teamwork, open and frank discussion, and respect for others.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field of study (Economics, Business, Marketing, etc.)
- Significant experience in the role of affiliate / online marketing manager or online marketing analyst with an in depth knowledge of the online marketing realm
- Excellent analytical prowess, with the ability to use data-driven analysis using technology tools available
- Experience using excel and advanced excel functions
- Knowledge and understanding of databases, in particular MS SQL server and the ability to perform basic queries preferred.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Allan Seibert. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Allan for packet #1322 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
Search our site for more ecommerce jobs in your city or specialty: