COLUMBUS, OH – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they're posted, click here.
UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
Justice is a world-class specialty retailer that builds an exciting and powerful connection with our customer through well-defined fashion brands. We believe we are creating one of the best work experiences in retail. Justice is a place where people can do great work and live great lives! Each area in our company plays an important role in the delivery of quality products for tweens (7 thru 14 years of age).
Please Tweet this job, and you'll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included several (very large) Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, Keurig coffee machines, and MORE …
HARRY'S COMMENTS: I have a 12-year old daughter, and recently I drove a van-load of her friends to see the new Justin Bieber movie. Bieber owes his fortune to Google Buzz, Twitter and YouTube, because that's how these girls promoted him to each other. If February 2009, Bieber was playing waterparks to 40 people. 24 months later, he's worth $65 million.
Trust me, these girls are incredibly social, and their use of social media to connect with the Justice brand and each other is amazing. Go to YouTube and search for "Justice haul" and you'll see that it's not uncommon for these girls to shop at Justice and then publish their videos of the merch online. Really, there's TONS of money to be made in this market — and it's useful to know that these kids love to buy, but hate to be sold. As an analyst, your job is to figure out what's working, what's not, and make recommendations regarding how Justice can improve its marketing spend across multiple online channels — including mobile. To get a feel for the brand's personality in a video format, click here.
What you'll do:
- The Senior Web Analyst will play a key role in supporting the online business and will work closely with the Direct and Corporate Marketing teams to perform analysis and provide recommendations to optimize and improve the performance of the shopjustice.com website.
- Serve as analyst and site analytics expert for Shopjustice.com.
- Design, develop and maintain dashboards, reporting frameworks and analysis with a focus on key performance indicators and continuous site improvement.
- Monitor all online activity for traffic, conversion, clickstream and other key performance indicators.
- Develop and execute all daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting.
- Conduct, prepare and present analysis and recommendations to improve site performance, customer experience and conversion.
- Partner with Customer Marketing team to provide insights into online customer behavior and help build customer segments for future marketing programs.
- Maintain functional expertise in analytical tools and techniques.
- Provide training and serve as tool resource for company users.
Are you Justice material? We hope so. Here's what we look for:
- Individuals with a passion for fashion and strong customer intimacy knowledge.
- Individuals with intense fashion radar that allow them to translate trends that work for "our girl". · Individuals that live in the marketplace and can apply their knowledge to our business.
- Individuals that work collaboratively with internal and external partners to get the job done.
- Individuals that possess the critical ability to translate customer knowledge into actionable annual and seasonal business plan to achieve sales and profit plans for one or more merchandise categories.
What we value – we are:
- Focused: as the premier tween specialist, we put our customer first in everything we do!
- Driven: we set goals, have high standards, and achieve results!
- Creative: our girl is all about what's new and what's hot. We encourage innovation and support creativity because that's what she expects from us.
- Ethical: simply put, our girl and her mom expect us to always do the right thing!
- Balanced: everyone needs to be rejuvenated – we want you to enjoy life, have fun, and take care of you!
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Economics or Mathematics.
- 3 years demonstrated experience with online web analytics tools.
- Experience with Omniture Site Catalyst a plus.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with the ability to form hypotheses and draw meaningful insights from data sources.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to clearly articulate and present findings and recommendations to team members and management.
- Collaborative work style.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1303 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
Search our site for more ecommerce jobs in your city or specialty: