AVANEL, NJ – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
We are working with Bare Necessities, a leading online retailer of brand name intimate apparel and underwear, in their search for a Search Engine Marketing Manager based in Central New Jersey (Greater New York City area).
Bare Necessities is one of the 70 largest online retailers for apparel, according to the Internet Retailer Top 500 Guide to Retail Websites, second only to Victoria’s Secret among specialty lingerie retailers. Based in Central New Jersey, Bare Necessities launched its website in 1998, and sells intimate apparel from more than 120 brands, such as Calvin Klein, SPANX, La Perla, Wacoal, Emporio Armani, Hanky Panky, Cosabella and Donna Karan.
The person in this exciting new position will have the opportunity to see immediate results by instilling best practices in search engine optimization throughout the entire organization. This is a high profile position within the company, and will report to the Senior Marketing Director. As you can see from the following stats, the SEO role has lots of immediate upside potential — PLUS, the company owns many world-class generic domains that could easily make the SEO manager a star in this role: Lingerie.com (for real); Hosiery.com; Shapewear.com; and more.
- Planning and executing search engine optimization efforts to ensure consistent high keyword ranking on search engines
- Managing on-site SEO efforts with our online merchandising team, content producers and marketing team, including copy generation and site optimization
- Directing outreach campaigns for inbound links from partner and influential web sites
- Developing SEO best practices and documentation to educate and train other teams
- Working with internal and external SEO resources to improve campaign results
- Supporting company initiatives including marketing, merchandising and web team efforts
- Analyzing and reporting of the efficacy of our search engine optimization efforts
- 3-5 years of experience in execution of search engine optimization; retail preferred not required
- Understanding of traditional SEO best practices and emerging trends
- Strong analytical, keyword research, organizational, leadership and project management skills
- Ability to turn data into action items
- Use of SEO tools and analytics to gain insight into campaign performance.
- Self-motivated, SEO champion who can instill his or her passion for SEO across the entire organization
- Bachelor’s Degree
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1287 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
Search our site for more ecommerce jobs in your city or specialty: