AVANEL, NJ – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
We are working with Bare Necessities in their search for an Email Marketing Manager based in Central New Jersey (Greater New York City Area).
UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
View Larger Map
Bare Necessities is one of the 70 largest online retailers for apparel, according to the Internet Retailer Top 500 Guide to Retail Websites, second only to Victoria’s Secret among specialty lingerie retailers. Based in Central New Jersey, Bare Necessities launched its website in 1998, and sells intimate apparel from more than 120 brands, such as Calvin Klein, SPANX, La Perla, Wacoal, Emporio Armani, Hanky Panky, Cosabella and Donna Karan.
The Email Marketing Manager will manage email efforts including email strategy, email rollout and customer retention best practices for Bare Necessities.
- Developing and implementing traditional direct response best practices via email
- Working with top management to create customer retention strategies and email planning
- Scheduling, setting up, testing and deploying email marketing campaigns
- Managing our customer database, including customer segmentation
- Working with our online merchandising team, content producers and graphic designers to produce our email marketing messages
- Managing and executing programs to increase our in-house customer email database
- Analyzing and reporting of the efficacy of our email marketing campaigns
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1288 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
Search our site for more ecommerce jobs in your city or specialty: