TAMPA, FL – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
We are working with FKQ Advertising + Marketing in their search for a sharp, motivated Email Marketing Specialist to act as the primary client, agency, and FKQ team liaison for email marketing campaigns.
Please Tweet this job, and you’ll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included several (very large) Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, Keurig coffee machines, and MORE …
The Email Marketing Specialist must employ proven project management skills, solid client service experience, strong marketing knowledge, and have at least 5 years of hands-on experience managing and deploying emails through an email service provider as well as the ability to maintain a high level of client satisfaction while meeting all business goals set by FKQ clients is critical for success. This position will work directly with the client and internal FKQ team to manage successful email campaign implementation while managing a high level of quality control.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Email Marketing and List Management Support
- Presenting and reporting on campaign activities
- Serve as primary contact for all email campaigns to both client and internal teams
- Manages and leads the agency team in all aspects of email project development and ensure delivery of high-quality creative work product standards
- Works cross-functionally with client’s brands, technology teams, agencies, and internal teams to deliver on their e-mail marketing strategy, developing detailed test plans to enhance and optimize email campaigns
- Organizes, plans, and works with implementation team to execute email marketing projects and campaigns from conception through implementation
- Ensure overall client satisfaction through timely and accurate execution of all email marketing campaigns/projects and frequent status communications
- Participate in the quality assurance process to ensure final product meets client’s expectations by deploying and evaluating test emails to a variety of ISPs
- Schedule and track campaign deployments
- Maintain email campaign process documentation
- Maintain email standards including opt-in/out processes, email size, HTML, format, etc.
- Provide daily/weekly reports on email performance and select other campaign performance, including open, click and conversion rates
- Proactively monitors competitive market information and performance of email campaigns to make effective strategic decisions and campaign adjustments
- Provide e-mail best practices to client including privacy, spam, formatting and deliverability
- Manages 3rd party technical support pertaining to email
- Participates in strategy discussions and client presentations
- 5 or more years of experience managing email marketing campaigns (client side, agency, or email service provider)
- 2+ years experience in writing SQL database queries and editing HTML or working with complex filter designer logic
- Database knowledge and experience (SQL, Import/Export, list merge/purge)
- Development skills including HTML/CSS expertise
- Direct marketing and multi-channel marketing experience
- Excellent client service and problem solving skills in order to minimize problem escalation to senior team members and ability to provide recommendations for resolution
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills as well as strong written and verbal communication abilities in order to work with a broad array of client, agency, and vendor contacts
- Passion for online/email marketing and strong knowledge of internet marketing
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- BA or BS required
- Strong analytic and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, dynamic environment
- Establish effective sales and delivery strategy, suggest new strategic projects and initiatives and meet or exceed established client expectations
- Think creatively with respect to the quality of campaign strategy and analysis
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Allan Seibert. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Allan for packet #1299 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
Search our site for more ecommerce jobs in your city or specialty: