COLUMBUS, OH – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
Justice is a world-class specialty retailer that builds an exciting and powerful connection with our customer through well-defined fashion brands. We believe we are creating one of the best work experiences in retail. Justice is a place where people can do great work and live great lives! Each area in our company plays an important role in the delivery of quality products for tweens (7 thru 14 years of age).
HARRY’S COMMENTS: The 20 million-strong group of U.S. 8-12 year olds wields $43 billion in annual spending power. Individually, they earn about $12 a week in allowance — and they were born to consume: I have a 12-year old daughter, and recently I drove a van-load of her friends to see the new Justin Bieber movie. Bieber owes his fortune to Google Buzz, Twitter and YouTube, because that’s how these girls promoted him to each other. If February 2009, Bieber was playing waterparks to 40 people. 24 months later, he’s worth $65 million.
Trust me, these girls are incredibly social, and their use of social media to connect with the Justice brand and each other is amazing. Go to YouTube and search for “Justice haul” and you’ll see that it’s not uncommon for these girls to shop at Justice and then publish their videos of the merch online, like so …
Really, there’s TONS of money to be made in this market — and it’s useful to know that these kids love to buy, but hate to be sold. As an online marketer, your job is to figure out how to bring the Justice brand to life online in a way that’s relatable, relevant, and profitable. To get a feel for the brand’s personality in a video format, click here.
What you’ll do: Manage the development and optimization of online marketing programs intended to drive traffic and sales to the Shopjustice.com website. You’ll be directly responsible for strategy, execution & performance of Paid Search, SEO, Affiliate, Online Media and Viral Marketing — and you’ll maintain a strong partnership with internal and external business partners. This position will also interact with the E-Mail, Mobile and Social Media programs with potential to have direct responsibility depending on the individual’s performance.
- Develop and execute an online customer acquisition plan to optimize current programs, maximizing site traffic and conversion rate.
- Track, measure and analyze performance of marketing programs.
- Develop reporting that will effectively measure and communicate online marketing program performance and ROI.
- Create, execute and report on testing programs for optimization of all online programs.
- Stay current with new developments and emerging technologies in the online environment; utilize learns to drive marketing strategy.
- Partner with direct, corporate marketing, creative and legal teams to effectively execute campaigns.
- Manage third party vendors.
- Are you Justice material? We hope so. Here’s what we look for:
- Individuals with a passion for fashion and strong customer intimacy knowledge.
- Individuals with intense fashion radar that allow them to translate trends that work for “our girl”.
- Individuals that live in the marketplace and can apply their knowledge to our business.
- Individuals that work collaboratively with internal and external partners to get the job done.
- Individuals that possess the critical ability to translate customer knowledge into actionable annual and seasonal business plan to achieve sales and profit plans for one or more merchandise categories.
What we value – we are:
- Focused: as the premier tween specialist, we put our customer first in everything we do!
- Driven: we set goals, have high standards, and achieve results!
- Creative: our girl is all about what’s new and what’s hot. We encourage innovation and support creativity because that’s what she expects from us.
- Ethical: simply put, our girl and her mom expect us to always do the right thing!
- Balanced: everyone needs to be rejuvenated – we want you to enjoy life, have fun, and take care of you!
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications, MBA preferred.
- 7 years e-commerce online marketing experience.
- Experience with PPC, SEO, Affiliate, AB testing and vendor management.
- Collaborative work style.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.