TAMPA, FL – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
We are working with FKQ Advertising & Marketing in their search for a Manager of Emerging/Social Media based in Tampa, FL.
Please Tweet this job, and you’ll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included several (very large) Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, Keurig coffee machines, and MORE …
- Oversee, create and implement social media service offerings
- Execution of all social media work
- Create and refine processes related to sales, services, renewals, up-sells, measurement, reporting and interdepartmental campaigns for social media
- Keep up with industry trends, identifying growth opportunities and potential partners
- Support business development and account teams in all social media sales and presentations
- Support marketing in development of social media case studies, white papers, research reports, blog posts, or other external assets
- Create and implement innovative social media campaign ideas for current accounts and prospects
- Manage vendor relationships
- Oversee upkeep for all social media assets, such as internal databases, documentation, reporting templates and presentations
- Three years experience in search/interactive/social space
- Seven years overall business experience
- In-depth knowledge of social media
- Agency experience or experience with Fortune 1000 brands
- Excellent research, written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Solid MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint) skills
- Bachelors degree
In addition to current resume and salary history/expectations, please also provide list of categories and/or specific client work experience.
Please provide samples of social media plans that have been created and implemented.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Allan Seibert. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Allan for packet #1279 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.