BOSTON, MA – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
We are working with eInvite.com in their search for an Ecommerce Marketing Manager based in West Boylston, MA. eInvite.com is one of the nation’s largest etailers of personalized invitations, announcements and digitally printed photo cards on the web. In addition to its own site www.eInvite.com, eInvite operates e-Commerce stores for Costco.com, BabiesRus.com, ToysRus.com and other retailers.
The sister company, Checkerboard, Ltd. is one of the nation’s top designers, manufacturers and wholesalers of fine stationery, invitation, announcement and holiday card products. Checkerboard wholesales their product to over 3,000 retailers nationwide who carry their personalized stationery or boxed card products in their stores. The Checkerboard full product line can be viewed at their website, checkernet.com.
With over 130 employees in the West Boylston, MA location, eInvite/Checkerboard has grown consistently and rapidly over the past 15 years. Recognition for Checkerboard has included placement on Inc. Magazine’s 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America, receipt of Better Business Bureau’s Marketplace Ethics Award, and an eight-time winner of the Louie Awards (the greeting card industry’s equivalent of the Academy Awards).
Please Tweet this job, and you’ll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included several (very large) Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, Keurig coffee machines, and MORE …
Reporting to the G.M. for e-Commerce channels, the e-Commerce Marketing Manager will be responsible for paid search advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), affiliate marketing, eMail marketing and promotions. The marketing manager will be responsible for traffic generation, lead generation, nurturing campaigns, customer acquisition and remarketing.
This position is responsible for developing, executing, managing and reporting on e-commerce channel strategies, campaigns, programs and promotions.
Responsibilities will include development, management and optimization of marketing and sales channel strategies across multiple product lines.
- SEM: Paid search advertising and SEO across product lines in conjunction with outside search agencies.
- Affiliate marketing: Managing affiliate network and Commission Junction, including product feeds, product launches, setting-up commission tiers, working with top affiliates, reporting and optimizing the sales channel.
- eMail Marketing: Develop and implement new eMail marketing strategies including segmentation, creative, shopping cart abandonment, lead-generation nurturing and customer re-marketing.
- Promotions: Develop and manage sales promotions across company and partner e-Commerce stores, including conducting analysis.
- Channel Development: Evaluate, recommend, test and roll-out new marketing and sales channels.
- Two – five years of relevant experience
- Direct-to-consumer and e-Commerce marketing
- Knowledge of consumer product purchase decision-making processes
- Experience with customized or personalized products desired but not required
- Analysis and financial planning in an e-Commerce business
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including Merchandising, Customer Service, IT, Creative Services, and experience with project management
- 4 Year College Degree
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1280 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.