BOULDER, CO – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they're posted, click here.
We are working with Crocs, Inc. in their search for a Vice President of Global Ecommerce based in Boulder, CO.
Crocs is a designer, manufacturer and retailer of footwear for men, women and children. Crocs shoes are sold in more than 125 countries and come in a wide array of colors and styles. Successful expansion of Crocs' direct channel business through retail stores and the Internet, led to fourth quarter revenue up 8% over prior years.
UPDATE: THIS SEARCH IS CLOSED.
The Vice President of Global Ecommerce will manage the strategic direction and design of Crocs' Global customer-facing web properties and online sales. Responsibilities include the overall Web user experience and design, content and brand standards that will optimize Crocs online properties globally. This position will manage deliverables and implement tactics against defined business metrics to deliver the quarterly and annual business objectives.
The VP of Global Ecommerce is a member of the Global leadership team and acts as a key voice in the direction of the Crocs brand on the web. This individual must also ensure marketing and ecommerce efforts are effectively integrated with the overall brand, wholesale and retail efforts for the organization.
- Manage the overall Crocs Global Ecommerce business to deliver the quarterly and annual business plans.
- Define, analyze, track results and interpret success levels against a defined set of key ecommerce performance metrics. These metrics will be reported on a weekly basis via the Global Ecommerce scorecard.
- Work closely with Website Development and Design teams to continually enhance the user experience and increase ecommerce conversion
- Lead the strategic integration of consistent relevant marketing messages across the Website and channels of distribution for additional Crocs brands
- Lead the Global Ecommerce team to develop and implement on the global ecommerce platform.
- Work globally to implement direct customer acquisition and retention operating strategies including search engine optimization, online advertising, customer contact, and emerging technologies.
- Work closely with internal marketing resources to develop internet marketing strategies for increased Brand and Retail level promotions and integration
- Provide monthly and quarterly performance reports, projections and reviews on all key performance metrics
- Lead the Director to continually drive incremental strategic or tactical value from direct relationships with Americas, Europe, Asia business units and vendor/partners
- Managing cross-functional relationships and coordinating efforts with Merchandising and Planning and other internal teams to achieve greater clarity around goals, implementation of campaigns and promotions, and measurements of success.
- Work with the analytics team to deliver accurate website measurement
- Utilize analytics and Web metrics to run and analyze reports to gauge how all Global sites are performing. Provide common metrics globally for all Web visits, customer interactions, page views, conversions and other Key Performance Indicators including traffic, conversion and revenue.
- Partner with Distribution and operations partners to further maximize Ecommerce fulfillment, freight, planning and logistics.
- Partner with Marketing team to plan, build and implement online community and loyalty program for Crocs in the US marketplace.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in e-commerce and online marketing
- Experience in negotiating successful partnerships and shrewd contractual agreements
- Minimum 10 years developing, driving, and implementing ecommerce strategies to achieve goals
- Ability to work independently and synthesize large amounts of data while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities including the ability to analyze and report on data
- Demonstrated experience in quickly learning new technologies and complex processes
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Ability to perform budget management and forecasting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work with a cross functional executive leadership team
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1260 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.