HIGH POINT, NC – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
We are working with Graphik Dimensions Ltd/ PictureFrames.com in their search for a Director/VP of Multi Channel Marketing based in High Point, NC.
Graphik Dimensions Ltd/PictureFrames.com, 45 years famous as an award-winning and innovative team player in the picture frame, fine art printing, framed art & mirror industries. Graphik Dimensions is a dynamic organization serving artists, photographers, galleries, grandmas, governments and more.
UPDATE: THIS SEARCH IS CLOSED.
The Director/VP of Multi Channel Marketing will have great impact at an exciting time in the evolution of the organization. As a member of the executive team he/she will be an energy stakeholder for leadership in the organization. As a small organization, Graphik Dimensions Ltd/PictureFrames.com is strategically driven while moving quickly and decisively when opportunity arises.
Graphik Dimensions is looking for innovators who have passion, crave the ability to be hands-on, and collaborate effortlessly across other departments. The company embraces those who want to be part of a growing, energetic and dynamic team. The Director/VP of Multi Channel Marketing will be responsible for developing and implementing a cohesive online and offline marketing strategy for Graphik Dimensions and pictureframes.com. This strategy must incorporate an extraordinary customer experience across all channels, catalog circulation, supporting the brands, and driving sales through all channels. This position will report directly to the CEO.
- Must have a “Fiery” drive, focused on creating the highest, timeliest and most effective level of success centered on our strategic objectives
- Providing effective leadership and directly managing the execution of marketing and promotion events on the website and in the Graphik Dimensions catalog
- Proactively develop and execute marketing projects with vendor agencies from concept through implementation. This includes development of marketing tools, programs, and services that fulfill brand strategies and objectives
- The Director/Vp Of Multi Channel Marketing will play an instrumental role in corporate website strategy and ownership of operational maintenance of the websites, including potential spin-off websites
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to increase web site conversion rates, revenue, profitability, site traffic and reduce cart abandonment rates
- The Director/Vp Of Multi Channel Marketing will be the stakeholder for developing and implementing our Brand Strategy
- Oversee email marketing efforts from strategy, design to transmittal.
- Evaluation of new web technologies for brand building and increased sales.
- Analyze all online advertising activities (SEO, PPC, and email marketing) and provide proactive insights and recommendations
- Responsible for developing keyword and SEO strategies and Paid Search Marketing (PPC)
- Collaborate with design and marketing teams to create a holistic and successful user experience
- Be familiar with competitive sites as well as new technologies, sites and media that will influence user behavior
- Oversee the creation of catalogs annually as well as catalog circulation and prospecting
- Manage the development and generation of fresh online content
- 8+ years with successful track record leading ecommerce/catalog sales with marketing and circulation experience in a direct marketing environment
- Proficiency in web site analytics.
- Strong knowledge of SEO and keyword search optimization and Paid Search Marketing (PPC).
- Proven track record in catalog circulation, pagination and prospecting.
- Able to demonstrate success converting site traffic through interactive marketing techniques
- Deep understanding of and experience with proven web project management and best practices
- Hard working, dedicated, and ability to meet deadlines
- Detail orientation, a high degree of organization and superior time management skills along with an ability to see and attend to the “big picture”
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing preferred
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1258 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.