RALEIGH, NC – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
We are working with The Body Shop in their search for a Online Data, Business and CRM Analyst based in Wake Forest, NC. The Body Shop boasts more than 2,500 stores in over 55 countries worldwide.
Please Tweet this job, and you’ll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included several (very large) Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, Keurig coffee machines, and MORE …
- Website: Responsible for the data management, data quality and data reporting for the Ecommerce division. Deliver quality quantitative advice to the team that will assist in strategic planning and strategic decision-making. Responsible for establishing and tracking performance metrics for the group and managing customer research. A high degree of comfort with Excel modeling and statistical analysis is required as this individual will be maintaining complex models that track all metrics related to eCommerce performance.
- CRM: Responsible for maintaining and analyzing customer data within the Siebel database. This includes monitoring customer segments and campaign performance, analyzing scenarios to drive sales growth based on customer life cycles, and making recommendations to help refine the overall CRM strategy based on Siebel analytics.
- Strategic analysis of various E-commerce business issues and performance, and documentation of analytical results
- Own metrics gathering and drive process and evolution of standardized key metrics across group, generate and distribute daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics reports or presentations
- Maintain the Ecommerce budget model for all online Marketing channels, responsible for revenue and marketing projections and ROI analysis
- Maintain the Seibel database, analyzing changes in customer segments, growth in key customer categories, and develop top line reports for weekly and monthly distribution
- Analyze, document and evaluate email performance. Work with Brand and CRM team to develop on-going email channel growth strategy and execution.
- External metrics benchmarking, competitive research, online customer surveys
- 3+ years of business experience required in either strategic consulting, online research, online marketing/business development, or financial analysis
- 3+ years experience in a consumer Internet business required
- Working knowledge of CRM databases; Siebel preferred
- Experience with Coremetrics
- Masters degree preferred
- Strong Excel modeling skills
- Strong financial, quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills – specifically in developing presentations in power point with data
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1271 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.