RALEIGH, NC – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
We are working with The Body Shop in their search for a Customer Relationship Manager based in Wake Forest, NC. The Body Shop boasts more than 2,500 stores in over 55 countries worldwide.
Please Tweet this job, and you’ll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included several (very large) Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, Keurig coffee machines, and MORE …
Develop and execute The Body Shop CRM strategy in support of retail stores and ecommerce with a focus on developing innovative programs that acquire new customers while increasing spend, tenure, and profitability of existing customers.
- Manage “Love Your Body” (LYB) program by category at market level, aligned to international guidelines. This includes all in-store communication/events and all direct customer marketing.
- Manage LYB loyalty and programs to entrench The Body Shop brand with customers and develop a direct communication channel that drives traffic and sales to The Body Shop stores and TheBodyshop.com.
- Develop and manage an email contact strategy that includes segmentation of commercial, brand and trigger emails to different customer groups to optimize sales and retention.
- Develop new programs and partnerships to profitably acquire new customers and grow the customer database. Identify and test opportunities to incorporate prospecting into existing programs.
- Assist in the development of sales campaign strategies and tactics through an understanding of all data fields and sources available and making recommendations for potential sales leads.
- Work with advertising group to strategically develop email, SMS and direct mail initiatives, to support product launches, values and other marketing programs.
- Manage internal sampling plans and develop sampling campaigns.
- Manage internal CRM marketing budget
- Modify international tools and programs as appropriate to ensure maximum cut-through at market level.
- Create content and writing copy as required.
- Marketing Optimization-Design, development and deploy pilot programs, conduct A/B and multivariate testing, create business cases and prepare forecasts and related models.
- Responsible for ensuring all LYB communications are aligned to the brand, are approved according to the market legal and copy approval processes and are compliant with local legal/outside counsel/L’Oreal as appropriate (TBD).
- Work with international CRM team to gather customer insights and share these with the market teams providing recommendations as appropriate.
- Provide industry thought leadership on trends, competitive analysis, emerging solutions, revenue opportunities, etc.
- Responsible for keeping abreast of all competitor activities and gathering ideas/best practice.
- Responsible for building and ensuring that the plan drives customer acquisition and also retains and grows market customer base.
- Partner with the Director of Event Planning to ensure that any special customer events are included within the agreed event plans.
- 5-7 years experience running a retail CRM program with a focus on customer acquisition, retention and segmentation.
- A proven track record of converting marketing plans in to measurable results with specific KPI’s – sales, traffic, transaction value.
- Designed and directed CRM programs to launch products and collections in different markets and across multiple channels of distribution.
- Developed and implemented in store events to enhance the customer experience, drive traffic to stores and convert into sales.
- 5-7 years experience designing and implementing a customer loyalty program including.
- International experience in the beauty or personal care industry
- 1 to 3 years experience using social media and alternative marketing methods to acquire, retain and communicate with existing, lapsed and new customers.
- 3-5 years experience in direct marketing including list swap, management and development.
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline (i.e. Business Studies, Marketing, Operations, Sales, Economics)
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1272 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.