CAMARILLO, CA – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
We are working with a confidential client in their search for a PHP Programmer based in Carmarillo, CA. Established over 40 years ago, our client is a fast growing, well established, privately held, retail company. Operating over 300 stores in 44 states, they are seeking a PHP Programmer to join their growing IT Department.
UPDATE: THIS SEARCH IS CLOSED.
This position is accountable for the ongoing development and support of PHP programming for the environment. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated history of development using PHP in a LAMP eCommerce environment and have superior communication skills. The candidate will have 2+ years of experience as a PHP programmer with all the relevant skills including an expert knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
This job involves the daily creation of scripts, programs and interfaces, as well as a strong web server knowledge and a strong understanding of programming technologies. A very good understanding of databases is necessary for this position, as many programming tasks require interfacing with databases such as MySQL.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development, maintenance and support of all PHP programming in a LAMP eCommerce environment
- Contribute to visual design and interactive experience of the site.
- Develop design specifications and work collaboratively with the engineering team to ensure efficient and correct implementation.
- Propose and develop UI concepts and stay current with trends in Web-based UIs
- Work closely with the Product Management and Business Teams to understand the best ways to address user needs, as well as strategic direction
- Perform root cause analysis of any programming related issues and develop and implement remediation plans
- Support site availability
- Interface with application development teams in support of site modifications
- Perform application change control and SDLC functions
- Adhere to corporate standards with respect to problem, change and configuration management.
- Ensure any code development or modifications meet rigid security standards.
- Strong PHP development skills and experience
- Have a proven ability to successfully work with other team members across departments and levels of authority while maintaining a positive constructive attitude.
- Minimum 2 years experience developing in a Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP environment
- Experience with Magento eCommerce platform
- Experience with Drupal
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent understanding of internet technologies and protocols
- Proven innovative thinker with ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Learns quickly and can function with minimal supervision.
- Strong initiative, commitment, and a positive whatever it takes attitude.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1255 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
Join our LinkedIn Group at https://ecommercejobs.com/.