HOLLYWOOD, FL – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
We are working with a client in their search for a Vice President of Ecommerce Marketing based in Hollywood, FL.
The client is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler, and online retailer of designer watches and accessories. The VP Ecommerce Marketing will oversee and coordinate all of the marketing efforts across the client’s various direct to consumer websites.
Please Tweet this job, and you’ll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included $100 Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, and Keurig coffee machines …
This position is responsible for aggressively driving qualified traffic to the client’s websites and converting website visitors to loyal buyers.
- Develop and manage profitable online marketing programs to drive significant traffic and revenue growth.
- Provide leadership and best practices in identifying and pursuing growth opportunities through existing and new marketing / partner channels.
- Development and daily oversight of online marketing programs to include email campaigns, affiliate programs, paid search, comparison shopping sites, and social media.
- In conjunction with CTO the development of site enhancement strategies and tactics to significantly improve conversion on the client’s websites.
- Development and implementation of promotional strategies to integrate throughout the various marketing channels and partners.
- Development and implementation of a comprehensive SEO strategy.
- Coordination and project management of all creative requirements.
- Oversee all customer facing communications and brand experience.
- Develop and manage budget.
- Manage and develop marketing team.
- Implement and oversee analytics and KPI’s.
- Utilize and act upon analytics to improve key metrics.
- Four year degree and a minimum of 5+ years experience in online marketing to consumers.
- Strong knowledge and up to date understanding of best practices in online marketing.
- Experience managing online marketing campaigns in a competitive consumer market.
- Demonstrated experience with web analysis tools such as Google Analytics.
- Excellent management and team leadership skills.
- Ability to work in a small, forward thinking team environment.
UPDATE: THIS SEARCH IS CLOSED.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1248 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.