EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
We are working with Listrak in their search for a Regional Sales Director based in Litiz, PA. Founded in 1999, Listrak is an email marketing firm with the solutions, services, and software to optimize the value of email and mobile communications.
The primary mission of the Regional Sales Director will be to grow regional business for Listrak, an email marketing SaaS product, and all other relevant on-line business solutions related to this software. The successful candidate must be able to deliver sales immediately through all relevant verticals. The Regional Sales Director will provide overall leadership for growth of the regional sales organization and provide critical product development recommendations based on client feedback and market research. The Regional Sales Director will also be responsible for growing a regional sales team according to the Listrak business plan, and as such, management experience is critical.
- Craft and execute a revenue strategy for the sale of Listrak SaaS and additional solutions, to all leads in the regional marketplace. This will include opportunity identification of buyers and competitive intelligence, as well as sales analysis and effective pricing to ensure revenue/margin growth and customer satisfaction
- Consistently achieve set sales objectives for the remainder of 2010. Presently, Listrak’s concentration is on the e-tail category. Be prepared for growth in this category and plan for the addition of more verticals moving in 2011.
- Generate a high lead-to-sales close rate by standardizing the selling process and enforcing comprehensive sales staff compensation models, which will lead to quota attainment and sales force success
- Work with the Global Director of Sales to provide sales channel feedback
- Submit revenue tracking, budgeting and forecasting models to Global Director of Sales
- Achieve operational and sales balance to create an effective business unit driving top and bottom-line results
- Identify, map/document and develop relationships with buyers. This documentation should be transparent to the company through the use of Listrak’s Salesforce CRM software, which would include data detailing pertinent prospect and deal information.
- Recruit, hire and train additional sales team members to achieve set revenue and client acquisition goals
- Develop a method to reliably anticipate and understand market trends, customer issue and needs, and competitive moves to serve as a foundation for Listrak moving forward.
- Work with The Global Director of Sales to build a market reputation for innovative sales, marketing strategies and techniques.
- 4 year degree is important. Candidates that did not complete a college degree should be able to demonstrate an evident path of success in their career.
- SaaS sales experience is required.
- 5-15 years of progressive experience focused on sales, business development and strategy with a recognized email service provider (preferred), interactive advertising agency or direct marketing company, is required
- A “rolodex” of relationships to immediately contact and generate interest for Listrak.
- Most importantly, needs to be able to effectively close sales!
- Demonstrated talent for facilitating buy-in from prospects and garnering consensus among all key decision makers within the sales process
- Possess a “lead by example” approach regarding management style with internal staff. Must have a “big picture” perspective, but be willing to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done without being overly hierarchical.
- Team-oriented, collegial, and collaborative
- Genuine/approachable – open to new ideas
- Develops alternative solutions when necessary and uses reason when dealing with emotional topics
- Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues individual professional development opportunities
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Patti Bongiovi. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Patti for packet #1245 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.