BROOKLYN, NY – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
We are working with Alliance Time in their search for a Web Analytics Manager based in Brooklyn, NY.
Alliance Time is a valued and trusted distribution partner of the world’s leading Swiss watch manufacturers, servicing national accounts, chain stores, independent jewelers, Internet retailers and wholesalers.
New York City’s Madison Avenue is home to Alliance Time Headquarters, while their distribution hub is located in Brooklyn, NY. It is a state-of-the-art facility from which the company processes and ships the majority of our luxury watches to an international clientele. In addition, Alliance Time also has distribution facilities in Switzerland, Belgium and Hong Kong.
Top 500 Internet Retailer website is seeking a well versed web analytics manager at it’s New York City based office. Ideal candidate would be a self starter with both an innovative and analytical mind set.
- Provide web analytics to measure sales performance, marketing efforts and analyze promotional results.
- Work in close collaboration with marketing, merchandising and finance teams to achieve the group’s overall ecommerce business and financial goals.
- Identify key performance metrics, building dashboards, presenting key insights weekly and ensuring data drives actions to improve the business.
- Review daily sales and alert the allocation and buying teams of sudden business shifts and/or business spikes to ensure we always have sufficient inventory to maximize sales opportunities.
- Analyze Omniture data each week to monitor navigation on the site. Provide web statistics on click thru rates, conversions, page views, related selling, site visits, shopping cart abandon rates, etc. in an effort to improve overall user experience and maximize sales.
- Develop business performance assessments, financial forecasts, and business case analyses for senior management.
- Prioritize strategic opportunities to drive growth, including brand building, promotional strategies, site functionality, business partnerships, product assortment, market expansion, etc.
- Lead market research, customer satisfaction and other qualitative or quantitative research projects.
- Regularly monitor and report on the marketing and merchandising strategies of competitive sites. Define business performance goals based on industry best in class metrics.
- Must be flexible to adapt to changing trends of the business and deliver ad hoc analyses to answer key business questions.
- Unmatched analytical and quantitative skills; thirst for data and information that leads you to continually search more deeply for answers.
- Substantial 2-3 years of web analytics work with an online retailer and 5 years business experience with direct marketing and response driven media.
- Proficiency in multiple advanced analytic techniques, including predictive modeling, media mix modeling, and customer segmentation.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and project management skills.
- Strong proficiency with Omniture SiteCatalyst preferred. Omniture University Certified a plus
- Knowledge in the use and reporting using Microsoft Excel
- SQL and database marketing experience a plus
- Team player – ability to work with multiple cross-functional groups, including business & technical teams.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with several layers of management, marketing and merchandising teams and have presentation skills and analytic abilities
- Flexible and responsive; able to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- College graduate and/or industry trained professional
UPDATE: THIS SEARCH IS CLOSED.