CAMARILLO, CA – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities.To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
We currently working with Harbor Freight Tools to find a PPC Analyst to join their growing E-Commerce Department in Camarillo, CA. Harbor Freight Tools currently operates over 300 stores in 44 states. Established in 1968, Harbor Freight Tools is a fast growing, well established privately held retail company opening stores across the United States.
The PPC Analyst will support the online efforts of the Director of Search Engine Marketing and will be responsible for daily hands on maintenance of PPC campaigns for Google, Yahoo, Bing and others that may present themselves.
The PPC Analyst will report to the Director of SEM, and will be directly responsible for campaign performance goals. Your boss will be Kevin Hill, a customer acquisition rock star who’s prepared to mentor your growth in the industry.
When the company moves in a few months, you will be working here:
The ideal candidate will have direct experience in developing, optimizing, increasing efficiencies for PPC and CSE campaigns to specific spend and revenue targets. Compensation will be tied to achievement with substantial performance upside for the right candidate who can help drive the objectives of the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Google Adwords Certified
- Google Adwords Editor & Google Adwords web management skills second to none
- Direct hands on experience managing PPC and CSE campaigns to return high levels of revenue in competitive niches
- Expert in A/B and multivariate testing
- Experience with both manually and programmatically managing PPC & CSE campaigns
- Ability to create reports on key business indicators
- Work on special projects as designated by the Director of SEM
- SEO experience a plus
- Omniture Search Center & Site Catalyst, Kenshoo, Marin, Magento and Other management packages for PPC/CSE
- Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- At least 2 years of professional experience directly related to CSE and PPC campaign management.
- Extreme desire to succeed and the work ethic to accompany it
- Collaborative, positive nature
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working in an extremely fast paced environment
- Excellent computer and Internet skills
UPDATE: THIS SEARCH