ORANGE COUNTY, CA – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities.To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here.
We are working with Boot Barn in their search for an Ecommerce Marketing Specialist based in Orange County, CA. Founded more than 30 years ago in Southern California, Boot Barn is a specialty retailer dedicated to providing its customers with one of the largest selections of top-quality western and work footwear and apparel available in today’s market.
With an 83-store footprint that spans across much of the Western US, the organization has a presence in California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Wyoming, and Montana.
Reporting to the Director of Ecommerce, the Ecommerce Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the daily management of the Boot Barn ecommerce website and online marketing initiatives. Responsibilities include overseeing online content, marketing promotions, development and optimization of targeted marketing programs, such as email, online media, social media, pay-per-click, Search Engine Optimization and other customer acquisition and retention programs.
- Web Production & Maintenance
- Update site with new products, categories, content and images as needed.
- Execute site marketing calendar, as directed by E-commerce Director
- Execute the strategic initiatives and implement plans once approved.
- Update content on the website including promotional events, landing pages, video and brand pages.
- Explore new ways to present products to provide a cleaner and more efficient user experience.
- Monitor industry trends and competitor websites.
- Make suggestions to improve online marketing initiatives and ecommerce business based on these trends.
- Email Marketing: Assist in planning the email marketing calendar. Responsible for the production, scheduling, and delivery of email promotions.
- Affiliate Marketing: Manage affiliate content and banners including any coupon promotions.
- Social Marketing: Take direction from Ecommerce Marketing Manager and implement updates to all social media networks and create contest, promotions, blogs, etc. to increase fan base and referral rates.
- Pay-Per-Click: Monitor all PPC activity over the various search engines. Bid Management experience a plus.
- Search Engine Optimization: Ensure that site utilizes best practices as well as new and innovative ways to drive organic search traffic.
Reporting & Analytics:
- Provide reporting and analytics on the overall business using Blue Hornet, CoreMetrics, Kenshoo and other web performance tools to indicate ROI, KPI and other relevant metrics.
- Send weekly key performance indicator reports to the senior management.
- Make promotion recommendations based on reporting results.
- Analyze performance of email and coupon affiliate marketing channels and ability to adjust accordingly.
- Provide reporting on product and category performance from promotions.
- Extremely self-motivated, independent, energetic and detail-oriented.
- Passionate about customers, ecommerce and innovation.
- Takes initiative and is entrepreneurial.
- Possesses both quantitative and qualitative skills.
- Ability to use data to drive customer acquisition, increase orders and improve conversion rate.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite
UPDATE: THIS SEARCH