PORTLAND, OR – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they're posted, click here.
We are working with Knowledge Universe in their search for a Reports Analyst based in Portland, OR. Knowledge Universe is the nation’s leading private provider of early childhood and school-age education and care, serving more than 300,000 children in the United States and the District of Columbia.
KU businesses include early childhood education and care operating under the KinderCare Learning Centers, Knowledge Beginnings and CCLC brands; KLC School Partnerships, a leading provider of pre-K-12 supplemental educational solutions; and affiliated with KC Distance Learning, a leading provider of online learning solutions to school districts and online high school courses through Keystone National High School, the nation’s largest online high school.
The Reports Analyst will be responsible for the development of marketing business reports based on the specific needs in the digital marketing and call center areas.
- Create ad hoc and standard reports using various reporting tools for different functional areas.
- Omniture SiteCatalyst and lead management tools for web site and marketing programs reporting
- Omniture Test and Target for A/B and Multivariate testing
- Marketouch reporting for all metered lines and IVR reporting
- For Digital, report weekly (Mondays) on all marketing programs and web site conversion metrics
- For Call Center, report weekly (Mondays) on all Call Center KPI's metrics
- For Call Center, work with the Call Center team to update daily, weekly, and monthly reports using Live Person reporting, Center Management System, and FamilyBuilder (SalesForce.com).
- Assess reporting results through data investigation, analysis, and evaluation.
- Analyze data and trends and create documentation supporting all of the reports.
- Prepare summaries and analysis results using graphical representations and professional formatting.
- Ensure that reports support the overall scope of business strategies.
- Maintain data integrity and ongoing quality control of delivered reports.
- Work closely with all levels of end users, including executive level staff, to define reporting requirements and to quickly develop reports which will be used to make strategic business decisions.
- Work with groups to identify reporting and tracking needs, and implementation of tags and methodologies to ensure needs are met
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Minimum 3-5 year experience as a Business Analyst or Report Writer/Analyst
- Heavy data and analytics experience in both digital and call center analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, macros, formulas, look-ups), MS Access and creating and maintaining macros (VBA) and Databases
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Power Point, Word, Access) and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong analytical skills, organizational skills, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Problem solving skills, good critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of reporting programs and tools including Cognos, Omniture SiteCatalyst, Omniture Test & Target, SalesForce.com, Avaya CMS call center reporting, and Live Person web chat tool.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and incorporate into reporting
- Ability to prioritize and adhere to strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced atmosphere with sense of URGENCY to tasks
UPDATE: THIS SEARCH IS CLOSED.