COLUMBUS, OH – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. We are working with Express search for an Online Merchandising Manager based in Columbus, OH. Check out this video of their Spring 2010 line …
- Responsible for translating the knowledge of the target customer into an actionable internet business plan to achieve budgeted sales and profit plans for specified merchandise categories.
- Develop merchandising stories/themes and major product initiatives that align with key category/classification strategies for internet.
- Provide insight into internet performance by category and shopping experience through metrics data.
- Partner with WEB Creative to develop special shop concepts/ideas, page layouts, navigation – shop by feature, shop by style, and shop by collection.
- Responsible for the launch of each site including site roadmap, sequencing, pricing and site accuracy.
- Create up-sell strategies.
- Track and analyze sales information.
- Shops competition to identify opportunities.
- Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience: 5+ years of related work experience in Internet/Merchandising Buying