This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs.
We are working with Dreams Retail – a subsidiary of Dreams Inc. (www.dreamscorp.com) – to find an User Experience (UX/UI) and Analytics leader for the Northbrook, IL office. In 2010, Dreams Retail was ranked by Internet Retailer Magazine, as the 17th fastest growing retail chain on the internet and is 198th on the Internet Retailer’s top 500 List.
This individual will champion the advancement of the online user experience and maximize the e-commerce revenue potential for over 60 online fan shops. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated person with a passion for web analytics and innovative e-commerce user experience/user interface UX/UI design.
- Develop the strategy for the UX/UI Optimization that aligns with the company’s overall goals
- Conduct user research (e.g. surveys, usability studies, focus groups, customer satisfaction studies) and usability studies (e.g. development of screeners, test plans, interview guides, session moderation, etc) to improve understanding of customer behavior and use this information to produce successful UI designs
- Use web analytics(Omniture)to analyze the data to look for opportunities to increase revenue/ROI / improve experience
- Use skills in competitive analysis to assess user interface and user experience vs. best practices and new innovations in the industry
- Use knowledge (HCI, usability), skills and experience in the B2C environment to make improvements to the interface design to increasing conversion rates
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1227 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.