EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs. We are working with Alliance Time in their search for an Email Marketing manager based in Brooklyn, NY.
Alliance Time is a valued and trusted distribution partner of the world’s leading Swiss watch manufacturers, servicing national accounts, chain stores, independent jewelers, Internet retailers and wholesalers.
New York City’s Madison Avenue is home to Alliance Time Headquarters, while their distribution hub is located in Brooklyn, NY. It is a state-of-the-art facility from which the company processes and ships the majority of our luxury watches to an international clientele. In addition, Alliance Time also has distribution facilities in Switzerland, Belgium and Hong Kong.
- Ideal candidate would be a self starter with both a creative and analytical mind set.
- Concept and develop list segmentation strategies to ensure email relevance and size augmentation to drive new and repeat sales is the primary goal.
- Candidate will need to compile, analyze and present results of efforts.
- Must stay abreast of industry trends and develop testing to optimize and improve what already works effectively.
- Capable of using advanced campaign solutions to develop, retain and strengthen customer sales through highly relevant, timely and targeted communication programs.
- Supervise and manage the design, content, layout, tracking links and landing pages. Work with merchandising and marketing teams.
- Set and deliver quarterly and annual targets for email performance with senior management.
- Experience with direct marketing and response driven media a must
- Familiarity with database mining & tools Fluent in Microsoft Excel for managing data and performing quantitative analysis
- Knowledge of Omniture SiteCatalyst a plus
- HTML helpful
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Keen attention to detail
- At least 2 years experience in email marketing