EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs. We are working with Brady Corporation in their search for an Regional Ebusiness Marketing Manager based in Branford, CT.
UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people. Its products help customers increase safety, security, productivity and performance and include high-performance labels and signs, safety devices, printing systems and software, and precision die-cut materials. Founded in 1914, the company has more than 500,000 customers in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, education, medical and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee and employs more than 7,000 people at operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia/Pacific. Brady’s fiscal 2009 sales were approximately $1.2 billion.
The primary responsibility for this position will be the strategic implementation of web growth plans for the DMNA niche and publishing site This position drives the strategy for four unique brands in addition to the day to day management of the sites which will include planning, developing, implementing, coordinating, and analyzing programs to ensure continuing growth. This broadly includes marketing, both in acquisition and retention programs, and merchandising. The Regional Ebusiness Marketing Manager manages projects across the cross-functional teams to meet strategic and revenue goals.
- Responsible for the strategic direction and implementation of four unique brands, developing and implementing most successful tactics and strategies across brands while maintaining individual brand identity
- Drive strategic development and execution of ecommerce marketing programs including acquisition and retention programs via SEM, paid and organic, and conversion improvements. Work directly with department managers to develop program implementation strategies and activities that improve online acquisition and retention efforts
- Responsible for managing the creation, and coordination of web sites for the business units acting as liaison between various in-house development resources, external consultants and local marketing management. This will include managing content, product and technical specifications to meet deliverables and deadlines and reporting results.
- Manage site enhancements, leverage merchandising and content expertise to develop best-in-class web experience that maximizes conversion opportunities and drives site visits (new and return);
- An understanding of direct marketing and database marketing and the ability to communicate effectively regarding technical requirements is required
- Work with marketing management to ensure an integrated (off-line, print, and on-line) marketing communications plan is developed and executed.
- Manage efforts with external development to discuss progress of work, resolve problems, and ensure that standards for quality and quantity of work are met.
- Responsible for the successful design and implementation of complex and/or large business Ebusiness/web support services as an individual contributor or project lead.
- Interprets business needs, sets standards for all areas of the Ebusiness environment, evaluates solution alternatives, and communicates effectively to external partners, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Tech Support and appropriate IT personnel.
- Improves existing techniques/methodologies or creates new techniques requiring the development of processes, technologies, and/or methods.
- Participate in recommendations, acquisitions, and integration of new tools and technologies to support continuous process improvement.
- Key technical contributor or project leader on major Ebusiness/Web development projects involving multi-functional and multi-site personnel.
- Negotiates expectation and responsibilities between development and user groups.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing (or related subject).
- 10+ years experience in web site design and usability.
- Ability to drive strategy for multiple unique brands.
- Proven ability to drive traffic via all SEM tactics, improve conversion and grow revenue
- Ability to create a functional specification and supporting storyboard.
- Excellent project management, communication and problem solving skills are needed.
- Ability to adapt and evolve with strategic and technological changes is key to success.
- Experience with Webtrends and Google analytics is required.
- Success in building strong teams to implement and manage the multiple brands
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1228 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.