UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs.
We are currently working with FKQ Advertising + Marketing to find a Data Analyst/Web Analytics Analyst to join their team in Tampa, FL.
Define success metrics for our clients, and perform day to day reporting and analysis of various web data using enterprise analytics solutions. Technical Knowledge
- Broad conceptual understanding of capabilities and direction of technology, particularly Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of the technology required and the needs of the business environment necessary to support assigned projects.
- Strong data mining abilities, including in depth knowledge using computer based data analysis and statistical analysis tools. Experience and preferably certification with Omniture systems is required; SAS and predictive modeling experience is a plus.
- Working across marketing systems to integrate data and deliver robust analysis that leads to insights and knowledge about our clients’ business. This includes examining results of analysis in order to interpret and offer recommendations to management and peers.
Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Demonstrates advanced analytical and diagnostic skills dealing with issues
- Collaborating with developers in problem solving to uncover system and data capabilities. This includes working side by side with developers to create system implementation strategies.
- Provide significant input into operating and strategic planning.
- Able to develop solutions by applying accepted processes or creating new approaches to leverage technology from abstract information.
- Develop quantitative analysis, dashboard, custom models and ad hoc reports to effectively monitor performance, trends and opportunities
- Reporting, analysis, and testing support and direction to the marketing team
- Interpreting reports and analysis in order to promote customer-focused decision making
- Producing standard customer level metric reporting
- Providing company-wide ad hoc analysis support
- Work with clients and internal resources to help define their success metrics
- Develop recommendations to achieve desired metrics based on best practices
- Proficiency with an online analytics tool.
- Excellent Excel and basic SQL skill, strong understanding of relational database structures
- Experience with databases and data warehousing is required
- High attention to detail and ability to work independently and under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in online advertising is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Information Technology, Finance or Accounting
- Experience with Marketing campaign analytics
- Demonstrated capability in analyzing data to drive marketing strategy and actionable insights from data
- 2 years experience as a Business Analyst
- System experience with relational databases and SQL as well as analytical tools such as SAS or SPSS
- Experience with Omniture Search Center and Site Catalyst. Candidates MUST have Omniture Search Center to be considered for this position.