This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs.
We are currently working with Nox Enterprise Commerce (NEC) in their search for a Director of Ecommerce based in Los Angeles, CA. NEC is in the business of providing its feature-rich eCommerce platform to online merchants. NEC provides a proprietary and fully customizable hosted ecommerce platform for the middle market. NOX works with clients on the initial site design, then implements that design, hosts the client’s site and continues to support and maintain the site — freeing the online retailer from the hassles of managing the IT as its online business grows.
The NOX Enterprise Commerce platform has the following modules:
- Ecommerce Engine
- Catalog management
- SEO marketing tools
- Inventory management
- Content management
- Warehousing solutions
- Various payment integrations
- Ebay Auctions Integration.
- Amazon Seller Central integration.
NOX seeks a Director of Ecommerce to draw on their experience and leverage their rolodex to acquire new clients for its Nox Enterprise Commerce (NEC) platform. Working with management, the Director of Ecommerce will gain a detailed understanding of the NEC platform, prepare sales presentations and online demos, and reach out to hundreds of eCommerce sites to pitch and close deals. The Director of Ecommerce should have several years of experience selling sophisticated eCommerce platforms to online merchants, be self-motivated, organized and self-disciplined. The Director of Ecommerce will have an ongoing opportunity to influence the future development of the NEC platform to reflect the needs of existing and prospective clients. This is a ground-up opportunity to create a sales function where none currently exists. The Director of Ecommerce must be seeking an entrepreneurial environment.
- Generate and qualify new sales opportunities by prospecting into target accounts
- Maintain a high level of daily, weekly, and monthly prospecting activities including cold and referral calling
- Develop and execute territory plans and account penetration strategies
- Research and profile accounts including mapping company’s organizational structure, identifying new contacts and key business issues as well as qualifying companies for size of opportunity and active projects
- Apply knowledge of NOX products to show how prospects can overcome business issues
- Follow up and qualify on all telephone sales inquiries and web leads within 24 hour
- Deliver a steady stream of qualified leads to meet quarterly quotas and fill the field sales pipeline
- Track and document prospecting activities and opportunity qualification notes
- Exceptional, concise and enthusiastic telephone prospecting skills
- Must have high aptitude for learning and must be self-driven in a high opportunity environment
- Ability to articulate and personalize the value proposition of an enterprise solution to executive level stakeholders
- History of consistent over-achievement of sales quotas
- Proven experience penetrating at the executive level (CEO, CMO CIO, VP and Director level)
- Expertise selling to Retail, Consumer Manufacturing, Travel and Media organizations a plus
- Minimum 3-5 years of successful experience selling platform solutions to online merchants
- Focus on Enterprise sales a plus
- 4-year college degree required, graduate degree a plus
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1221 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.