EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs. We are working with Revolutions in their search for a Senior Director of Sales and Customer Service based in Columbus, OH.
UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
Revolutions, Inc. develops and manages 10 successful and rapidly growing retail internet companies. Our flagship web site is SpinLife.com, the largest internet retailer of Durable Medical Equipment, including wheelchairs, scooters, lift chairs, and other home medical equipment.
Revolutions has a great opportunity for an energetic director to manage and grow our sales and customer service teams. These teams are instrumental in educating and selling our customer base on a wide range of complex medical equipment.
- Increasing online phone conversion rates.
- Maintaining and improving online customer experience ratings.
- Creating, implementing, and managing new service offerings.
- Driving continuous process improvements to reduce costs.
- Managing the customer experience both on the phones and through email communications.
- Motivating and monitoring sales team performance, and crafting appropriate comp plans.
- Creating and managing product training programs.
- Handling escalated CS/Sales issues.
- 5-10 years experience managing a sales and customer service team for an ecommerce company.
- Bachelors Degree or higher.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to contribute collaboratively to a team while also working independently and proactively to analyze issues and improve results
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and prioritize multiple projects at one time
- Passion for the web and ability to keep abreast of the latest trends/changes in sales and call center techniques and opportunities.
Please, only qualified candidates with sales management and ecommerce experience will be considered. Sales or call center experience alone is not adequate, and candidates without the required industry experience will not be considered.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1205 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.