This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
COLUMBUS, OH – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs. We are working with Revolutions in their search for an Internet Marketing Manager based in Columbus, OH.
Revolutions, Inc. develops and manages successful and rapidly growing retail internet companies. Their flagship web site SpinLife.com, is the largest internet retailer of Home Medical Equipment. Revolutions owns and operates seven ecommerce websites with plans to launch additional sites in 2010.
The Internet Marketing Manager must have proven experience managing all aspects of web marketing efforts. Successful candidates will have experience managing large, complex Internet Marketing efforts, preferably in an ecommerce environment. In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in all of the following: SEM/PPC, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Comparison Shopping Engines & Google Analytics. The position will work closely with the merchandising and user experience team to understand business and customer-experience objectives and use this knowledge to optimize existing campaigns and budgets and develop new campaigns as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interactive or traditional Marketing, Advertising or comparable degree plus 5+ years minimum of full-time experience managing internet marketing campaigns.
- A proven track-record of improving ROI for paid marketing efforts through ongoing performance analysis and detailed daily management
- Strong strategic and conceptual abilities
- The ability to contribute collaboratively to a team while also working independently and proactively to analyze issues and improve results
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and prioritize multiple projects at one time
- Passion for the web and ability to keep abreast of the latest trends/changes in Internet Marketing, particularly opportunities for new traffic growth
- Strong verbal and critical thinking skills
- Experience in ecommerce marketing a strong plus
- The right candidate will have the ability to self-manage in a rapidly moving dynamic environment, and at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1206 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.