This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs.
We are working with Belk in their search for a Marketing Analysis Manager based in Charlotte. NC.
Belk, Inc. is the nation’s largest privately owned mainline department
store company with more than 300 fashion department stores in 16
contiguous Southern states and sales totaling $3.5 billion in its past
fiscal year. The company seeks to be the department store of choice in
each community it serves by providing superior service and merchandise
that meets customers’ needs for fashion, value and quality.
Supervises Web Analyst and Senior Analyst. Assists in developing recommendations regarding Marketing strategies based on data collection and analysis.
Increases insight into customer shopping patterns and preferences by integrating
information from various databases (store data, direct mail, email marketing,
on line marketing, mobile, social etc).
Communicates recommendations to make marketing more targeted, timely and profitable.
- Integrate data from Coremetrics, Data Warehouse, Blue Martini, Harte Hanks, Exact Target, Camelot etc.) to create an broader understanding of marketing vehicle effectiveness and improve marketing strategies.
- Lead the effort to integrate customer information from multiple databases in order to improve communications at the customer level and make marketing more targeted.
- Provide reports on key shopping patterns along with recommendations for enhancing marketing and driving more sales (department cross shopping patterns, LTO impact on shopping patterns, coupon data).
- Provide “what if” modeling to support Belk.com in identifying business opportunities, cost-saving opportunities and challenging existing business strategies.
- Support E Commerce in evaluating future projects by providing a benefit model to measure the business impact and ROI. Set up future tracking to evaluate results once the project is implemented.
- Complete ad hoc analysis as requested.
- Coach and develop direct reports
Education & Experience
- BA or BS in Marketing, Applied Mathematics, or related field of study
- 5 to 7 years experience in retail, database marketing or related analytical
- PC/MS Office literate
- Understanding of database management, statistical techniques
- Ability to gather, manipulate, report, and communicate information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in primarily self-directed environment
- Have expertise in SAS and other analytic tools – Cognos, Business Objects, etc.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1203 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.