This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings.
EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs.
We are working with PriceDoc.com in their search for a Director of Online Marketing based in Los Angeles, CA.
PriceDoc is website that
connects cash-paying patients to health care providers who offer the
services they need.
As Director of Online Marketing, responsibilities include hands-on management of everything related to driving and managing consumer traffic and provider subscriptions to the Company’s premier healthcare website. This includes overseeing all aspects
relating/regarding Online Marketing.
- Build consumer quality traffic and increase lead conversion for company’s healthcare providers. Includes developing and maintaining traffic source relationships and agreements.
- Identify, design, execute and monitor overall strategic direction of company’s online marketing. Includes search engine marketing (PPC/Content/Landing Pages), HTML email marketing, affiliate marketing, vendor redirects and banner ads. Also, actively pursue Co-Marketing relationships and opportunities.
- Maintain and grow Deal of the Week product. Includes managing provider relationships, managing new deal launches and associated online marketing for deal of the week.
- Design and execute social media campaigns resulting in increased quality traffic and conversions. Includes managing bloggers, newsletters, video content generation and other social media content.
- Site Look, Feel and Functionality.
- Analysis of site traffic, online marketing ROI, and using web analytics.
- Support outside departments in their online product and communication needs.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Minimum 5 years experience with at least 3 years online marketing and/or
online content development experience
- Must be able to give live examples of your social media work (e.g.
personal blog, an online community group, forum, or page you help manage)
- Excellent writing, editing, proofing, and communication skills. Must be
proactive, enthusiastic, organized and detail-oriented
- Must be passionate about community-building and social media
- Must have experience writing short-form content
- Must be comfortable interacting directly with customers, bloggers, etc in a professional environment and enjoy and have an affinity for social media and online marketing
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from
four-year college or university; or related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1202 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.