EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs. We are working with Brady Corporation in their search for an Ecommerce Optimization Manager based in Branford, CT.
UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people. Its products help customers increase safety, security, productivity and performance and include high-performance labels and signs, safety devices, printing systems and software, and precision die-cut materials. Founded in 1914, the company has more than 500,000 customers in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, education, medical and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee and employs more than 7,000 people at operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia/Pacific. Brady’s fiscal 2009 sales were approximately $1.2 billion.
This position is responsible for helping to set the strategic vision for and the execution and evaluation of the day-to-day functions that support Internet Marketing programs for multiple business unit brands.
- Drive new visitors to our portfolio of websites, using all Internet Marketing tactics described above, and any others.
- Bring existing customers back to our websites, assisting in maximizing customer LTV using Relationship Marketing best practices
- Oversee a large SEM/PPC campaign, monitor performance, adjust as needed to achieve desired results.
- Increase indexation and ranking of websites in major search engines using best-practices of white-hat SEO optimization.
- Analyze current and historical Analytics on an ongoing basis to identify trends, strengths and weaknesses, and provide business intelligence to upper management.
- Analyze and optimize email marketing messaging and targeting.
- Oversee, optimize, and participate in our Social media channels.
- Create or assist in the development of Internet Marketing strategies, identifying new Internet Marketing business opportunities and preparing business cases that support those opportunities.
- Work with the Merchandising and Web Design team on content development, social media, link building, and video.
- Conduct competitive analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Degree in E-commerce/E-business, Interactive or traditional Marketing, Business or Advertising preferred.
- 7-10 years of full-time oversight and hands-on experience leading Internet Marketing efforts for a large company, in an e-commerce environment.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in all of the following traffic-generating activities:
- Search Engine Marketing (PPC)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Link Building
- Social Media
- Content distribution
- Excellent data analysis skills using Google Analytics. Must be able to monitor and evaluate the impact of the Internet Marketing efforts, and mine for intelligence and unforeseen opportunities.
- Must be able to perform routine Competitive Analysis, understanding how our competition is generating traffic and keeping our brands at least one step ahead.
- Experience creating synergies between offline media (such as catalogs) and online media.
- Keep abreast of the latest Internet Marketing trends, especially opportunities for new traffic growth.
- Knowledge and understanding of current search engine algorithms/methods.
- Understanding of web page elements and layout, web design, and how it affects SEO.
- Experience with optimizing Search Engine Marketing campaigns through ad copy, keyword (and negative keyword) selection, campaign structure, geo targeting, match type, and Quality Score / landing page optimization.
- Excellent communication (including verbal and written), organizational, and project management skills.
- Professionalism and Tenacity: this is a key Senior level position with very high visibility in the organization. Must be dedicated and driven by results.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Allan Seibert. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Allan for packet #1217 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.