This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs.
We are working with QuickSilver.com in their search for a Director of Online Marketing based in Huntington Beach, CA.
This position directs and oversees the organization's multi-brand online and e-commerce marketing initiatives focused on online marketing, analytics and online production. The goal of this position in to help determine the online customer contact strategy, execute on online marketing campaign management and measure online campaign results. This position will adjust the online customer contact strategy based on the ROI of online marketing campaigns in an effort to match customer acquisition costs to Lifetime Value for each customer segment. All of these efforts are focused on new customer acquisition, retention and increasing conversion rates in an effort to drive revenue and net income growth.
Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Directs and oversees an organization's online marketing policies, production, objectives, and initiatives.
- Responsible for promotional, marketing and production calendars.
- Responsible for all online marketing campaign management.
- Responsible for all online marketing initiatives including but not limited toemail, search, affiliate, display advertising and feed / comparison marketing.
- Responsible for website analytics, usability and testing to help improve user experience online and improve conversion rates.
- Manages creative and web production and feature development.
- Partners with merchant team to manage landing page experience to improve customer acquisition and conversion.
- Partners with the marketing departments on online campaigns and features.
- Partners with the IT staff (or outsourced technology partner) on online feature development.
- Must remain current with the best practices in the direct marketplace and adjust marketing plan accordingly.
- Establish and meet customer acquisition costs within the LTV framework established by direct division.
- Strong project management skills required.
- Leads and directs the work of others. Direct reports include Web Producer, Email Marketer, Search Marketer and Web Designers.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Complete understanding of the web customer experience
- Extensive knowledge of e-commerce campaign management
- Proficient in all online marketing concepts including segmentation, CPC, % Sales; analytics, conversion, retention, re-activation etc.
- Online marketing and merchandising experience natural search, paid search, affiliate, comparison, email, analytics, display advertising, searchandising, and multi-variant testing.
- Must have extensive experience utilizing consumer data to drive lifetime value and repeat customer purchases through targeted, dynamic marketing campaigns.
- Must have STRONG ANALYTICAL skills to measure ROI on all direct marketing campaigns.
- Strong Excel skills
- Familiar with CRM / Marketing Database systems
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Requires a bachelor's degree with 7 – 10 years of experience in the field.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1215 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.