This position has been closed. For a current listing of our open job opportunities, click HERE.
EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs.
We are working with LittleMissMatched in their search for an Ecommerce Planner based in New York, NY. LittleMissMatched is a lifestyle brand that inspires girls of all ages to express their individuality and creativity. With six national stores and counting, the brand continues to rapidly evolve to include tween girl apparel, baby, furniture, and accessories.
This position works closely with Planning, Marketing, and Catalog to manage inventory planning in support of the online business.
1. Develop, manage, and execute open to buy strategy
- Responsible for buys and reorders for all online product
- Manage to reasonable weeks of supply with constant in stock positions in core items/categories
- Make retail pricing, price change, and markdown recommendations to support product flow calendars and to achieve margin goals.
2. Responsible for online product availability lists and maintenance of assortment sheets.
- Work closely with production to assure accuracy of availability dates as well as accuracy of information housed in assortment sheets
- Evaluate inventory levels and delivery status of core and seasonal and fashion product
- Make reorder recommendations and receipt plans by sku for core and go forward product
- Owner of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and seasonal reporting and analysis in addition
to any ad hoc needs as requested by VP Ecommerce or Chief Merchant.
3. Must understand working as a vital team member within a cross functional team and the necessity of calendar discipline.
4. Needs to have prior experience working in a multi-channel environment and the
- 2 – 4 years allocation/replenishment and retail planning experience (e-commerce preferred).
- Prior forecasting and sales analysis experience
- Experience managing open to buy
- Analytical capabilities to evaluate sales volumes and trends, analysis thereof and ability to effectively utilize data.
- Must be a self starter comfortable working in a fast paced environment with competing priorities
- Proficient in MS Excel a must; experience with MS Access helpful
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, people and time management skills.
- Experience with online analytics such Google Analytics preferable
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1197 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.