This position has been closed. For a current listing of our open job opportunities, click HERE.
EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs.
We are working with LittleMissMatched in their search for an Ecommerce Merchandiser based in New York, NY.
LittleMissMatched is a lifestyle brand that inspires girls of all ages to express their individuality and creativity. With six national stores and counting, the brand continues to rapidly evolve to include tween girl apparel, baby, furniture, and accessories.
This position works closely with Planning, Online Marketing, Online Creative, and Catalog to manage merchandising for the website and catalog.
1. Product Planning and Merchandising:
Manage open to buy for online channel.
– Manage product mix and profitability
-Drive promotional schedule to meet revenue targets
-Responsible for reporting needs, product analysis, including historical data for planning assortment for each season; selling reports and website metrics to optimize
product assortment and placement
- Coordinate with the Online Marketing and Catalog to plan and organize featured products.
- Manage product association, showcasing, pricing and promotion in alignment with catalog and email offers.
2. Website Management:
- Conduct product analysis, including historical data for planning assortment for each season; selling reports and website metrics and affect optimization of product storytelling, assortment and placement
Create and manage calendars for merchandising, promotional and email
-Analyze website key performance indicators, search and navigation to maximize sales, conversion rate and overall customer experience.
- Play a key role in developing the new features and functionality for website redesigns that improve conversion rate.
- Make product and merchandising recommendations for upcoming catalogs, plan catalog pagination and revenue by category projections
- Create revenue projections for upcoming catalogs
- Analyze catalog performance
3 or more years of online/internet marketing and merchandising.
- BS degree preferred, MBA a plus
- Highly proficient in a must.
- Previous product merchandising experience with a business to consumer apparel or consumer products website and solid experience in site merchandising (has merchandising point of view) and developing site features/functionality that enhances the product/assortment presentation.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a high-paced fluid environment.
- Proven strategic and tactical thinker with excellent analytical capabilities.
- Experienced and comfortable with evaluating site key performance indicators
- Solid knowledge of the e-commerce industry and technologies
- Strong presentation and communication skills (both written and oral)
Knowledge of online analytics tools in necessary, Google Analytics experience is
- Technical understanding of website structures and e-commerce modules preferred.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1201 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.