This position has been closed. For a current listing of our open job opportunities, click HERE.
EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs.
We are working with LittleMissMatched in their search for a Ecommerce Marketing Associate/Catalog Coordinator based in New York, NY. LittleMissMatched is a lifestyle brand that inspires girls of all ages to express their individuality and creativity. With six national stores and counting, the brand continues to rapidly evolve to include tween girl apparel, baby, furniture, and accessories.
The position is within the direct to consumer group in support of various ongoing marketing and operational initiatives with a focus on execution of catalog campaigns. This position works closely with Planning, Online, Creative, Catalog departments and is responsible for owning and executing the daily tasks required to complete each catalog successfully and on time.
The Ecommerce Marketing Associate/Catalog Coordinator is specifically responsible for the acquisition of content needed to build each catalog and the maintenance of established workflows and timelines. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills (written and verbal). This individual should be
self-motivated, have the ability to work independently, exhibit strong time management skills and the aptitude to work comfortably within a wide variety of team situations. The successful candidate must be able to multi-task and coordinate the efforts of multiple departments in completing each catalog. The Ecommerce Marketing Associate/Catalog Coordinator will perform these essential functions:
- Create production schedules and coordinate weekly meetings.
- Maintain project timeline and workflow throughout the various stages of catalog production.
- Work closely with the Buyers and Business Teams to ensure that all catalog assets are ready for final book build.
- Enter project into workflow and route catalog proofs to internal and external business partners throughout each stage. Obtain final sign-offs.
- Proof catalog pages for accuracy in overall look and feel, product information, pricing, and SKUs. Enter any changes into the workflow.
- Collaborate with the Art Director on each photo shoot. Obtain and inventory merchandise; create shot list and call sheet; coordinate photo shoot talent.
- Review and approve final catalog pages for print run.
- Prepare reporting pagination for post-drop analysis.
- Online Marketing and Operations
- Support cross channel marketing initiatives
- Coordinate and promote online contests
- Manage social media outreach
- Coordinate affiliate program management and conduct weekly and monthly affiliate performance reporting
- 2 years of coordinator experience related to catalogs
- Good understanding of the catalog workflow and creative processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strict attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Sense of urgency and excellent work ethic
- Bachelors Degree
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word. Familiar with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator a plus.
- Ability to hit deadlines and work under pressure
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1200 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.