This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs. We are working with Alliance Time in their search for a PPC/SEM/SCE Channel Manager based in Brooklyn, NY.
Alliance Time is a valued and trusted distribution partner of the world’s leading Swiss watch manufacturers, servicing national accounts, chain stores, independent jewelers, Internet retailers and wholesalers.
New York City’s Madison Avenue is home to Alliance Time Headquarters, while their distribution hub is ocated in Brooklyn, NY. It is a state-of-the-art facility from which the company processes and ships the majority of our luxury watches to an international clientele. In addition, Alliance Time also has distribution facilities in Switzerland, Belgium and Hong Kong.
Alliance Time is a retailer of high end accessories looking for a “best of the best” PPC/SEM professional including both paid search and shopping comparison engine programs. This individual will be in charge of developing and executing a strategic plan for these marketing channels, and bear responsibility for channel-specific revenue goals. Successful candidates will have strong experience managing high-volume high-dollar PPC and SCE programs for a major online retailer, possessing a strong hands-on and tangible knowledge of Marketing, Merchandising, and Technology. This will be a key role in a fast-paced and quickly evolving team environment, requiring a high degree of professionalism, objectivity, communication skills, commitment, productivity, and pragmatism.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Research and development of new keywords and campaigns
- Measurement and optimization of existing keywords and campaigns
- Awareness and alignment with customer segments
- Writing and adjusting copy (in alignment with SEO best practices) to maximize click-through and conversion.
- Landing page optimization
- Familiarity with the Kenshoo and Channel Advisor management tools.
- SCE Feed management and optimization
- SCE Feedback management
- Measuring sales performance, including gross margin, AOV, etc. (experience with multiple attribution methodologies in a multi-channel context highly preferred) as well as customer metrics – new customers, repeat customers, lifetime value, etc.
- A major analytics platform (Omniture, Coremetrics, etc.)
- Precise calculation and communication of channel ROI to senior management.
- AB and or Multivariate testing
- Strong familiarity with other eMarketing channels (Email, Affiliate, Media Buy, Social, etc.)
- Brand development and maintenance, preferably in a high-end/luxury space.
- Multi-site/storefront environments
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1187 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.